Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point on punchy is valid and we should vote on if he should be banned for that.

We generally agree that your QT posting is accidental. But the last two games you made mistakes because you claim you forgot the rules. Sitting out for two games should help you stay more conscious of the rules. If you have a bad memory during night, I would be more careful when posting at that time or wait to post at a better time

We also agree that tags should not be allowed anymore, so further issues like this shouldn?t be possible

Last edited:
Your point on punchy is valid and we should vote on if he should be banned for that.

We generally agree that your QT posting is accidental. But the last two games you made mistakes because you claim you forgot the rules. Sitting out for two games should help you stay more conscious of the rules. If you have a bad memory during night, I would be more careful when posting at that time or wait to post at a better time

That, I can get by. I just irrated that punchy is coming after me when he made those tags. I think it's fair if he just sits out the next two games (since I have to sit out), after he host this one with vanessa.

Last edited:
That, I can get by. I just irrated that punchy is coming after me when he made those tags. I think it's fair if he just sits out the next two games (since I have to sit out), after he host this one with vanessa.

thank you for being understanding

tom is MIA

I get email notifications about new PMs and my DMs on Discord aren’t closed, so if there was a big desire to update the list I can always log on for that. ?\_(ツ)_/? As far as I was aware, there wasn’t a need to and I didn’t see a concensus or hear from Damniel about whether or not Punchy was to be banned.

I get email notifications about new PMs and my DMs on Discord aren’t closed, so if there was a big desire to update the list I can always log on for that. ?\_(ツ)_/? As far as I was aware, there wasn’t a need to and I didn’t see a concensus or hear from Damniel about whether or not Punchy was to be banned.

wtf who turns on email nofs for tbt

Pretty frustrated that
1. Hosts didn't report this post-game
2. No official action was or has been taken on either Dad or Sensai, though I feel that this is reflection of the influence that Dad has.
3. Dad accused me of game-throwing when he was rulebreaking. He had no intent of reporting that according, and wanted to use it to his advantage as scum

This all occurred in Punchy's and Vanessa's scummies game and hosts have an obligation to report and take action on stuff like this. I get that MKing Dad would have taken Daniel out with him, but come on, this should've been made public post game

Dolby01/19/2019
I'm gonna PM Sensai, lie, and say I know watcher
Geoni01/19/2019
okay
wait
hold on
he's claiming to me
Dolby01/19/2019
oh lol
Geoni01/19/2019
SensaiGalladeToday at 3:42 PM
i understand that this probably comes off scummy but this is extremely important, i cannot die today and i desperately need help to get out of the situation im in. you cant share this with anyone else otherwise i could be prime night kill if i survive and this gets out
GeoniToday at 5:41 PM
I'm just getting to work and kinda busy what's happening?
I haven't read the thread in about 7 hours
SensaiGalladeToday at 5:42 PM
Im up for lynch 4 against me and I cant die today
I dont know what to do
GeoniToday at 5:42 PM
against who?
one sec
SensaiGalladeToday at 5:47 PM
Rn its trundle, kallie and dolby
GeoniToday at 5:48 PM
are you claiming miller?
SensaiGalladeToday at 5:51 PM
Im not 100% sure what that means sorry
SensaiGalladeToday at 5:59 PM
If i claim i dont even know if people will believe me and will think that my power is still scum
GeoniToday at 5:59 PM
roleblocker?
SensaiGalladeToday at 6:00 PM
You cant say in the thread rn
Okay
Basically
GeoniToday at 6:00 PM
yeah you gotta convince me not to lynch a red check here tbh
SensaiGalladeToday at 6:00 PM
I have the power to take some elses power every night and use it on someone else
Including mafia(edited)
So if you were a roleblocker
I could pick you then take your power and use it on someone id like
work with this to reaction test him
Dolby01/19/2019
So he's witch basically
Ask him for a role name
srsly
he respond with a role name?
Geoni01/19/2019
what's the role name?
SensaiGalladeToday at 6:02 PM
Gimme a sec ill copypaste my role info so its more clearer
NEW MESSAGES
SensaiGalladeToday at 6:03 PM
Tina the Witch

You are a witch insert evil cackle here. At night, you may PM the hosts the name of a player. If this player has an action that targets another player, you will be able to take control of the player and who they use their action on. You may not target the same player twice in a row.

Wincon: You win when all parties hostile to town are eliminated.
Its sad that ive had to come to this but i cant die now when i potentially could help town win
Dolby01/19/2019
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
**** these less skilled players
just why
can't they get
The distinction between a role name
And full PM
Geoni01/19/2019
it can be our secret
won't report it
Dolby01/19/2019
5 bucks says they accidently out themselves
he isnt even new
Geoni01/19/2019
eh
So what do you think?
I think this is legit
Dolby01/19/2019
same
I don't think Vanessa
Geoni01/19/2019
btw I think Byngo curses people
based on Tina's read of that situation
Dolby01/19/2019
I want to lynch Dan
Geoni01/19/2019
I don't because he was cursed
Dolby01/19/2019
bt at the same time
I think he wants votes on him
Look at his posts
He's using his curse
Geoni01/19/2019
I'm thinking he's a person to nightsolve
Dolby01/19/2019
As a cover
To not provide content
Unlike you and Toads
We isn't trying to use an intermediary to put forth content
Tempted to report Sensai
Like, I know they're town
Geoni01/19/2019
nah fam
you're just going to get a townie modkilled which is antitown
Dolby01/19/2019
"following the rules is anti-town"
Geoni01/19/2019
in this case yeah
stop being a moralist and play to win
Dolby01/19/2019
nah fam I'm a moralist
and the only thing that's stopping me
Is that this means that the lynch will fall on someone else as half of people's votes would be invalid
Geoni01/19/2019
save Sensei here and have the influence as well, I want to argue
fall on someone else other than Sensei?
Dolby01/19/2019
yeah
Because if I were to report it
It would fall on someone who isn't expecting it in the least
Ok **** it Punchy's on discord
yeah dude, I'm sorry, I can't not
it's heading in
I'm sorry
Geoni01/19/2019
god damnit are you scum
Dolby01/19/2019
no
but if it's against my alignment to report rule violations
I'll have to act against my alignment
Geoni01/19/2019
so you're gamethrowing
you just admitted it
I mean he's breaking the rule first
but like
on an interpersonal level you're gamethrowing
not like the game but at least hurting us
if you're town here you keep your mouth shut and work with the info you have
but that's not what you're doing

In here you can see that Sensai shared a CP of his role with Dad and Dad shares this with me because, honestly I don't know his exact motivations, maybe he wanted to pocket me or something. But it's pretty clear that he had blatant disregard for the rules. After I reported it Sensai was modkilled and no action was taken against Dad. A TL;Dr of this exchange is that Dad is DMing Sensai and trying to pry around, Sensai CPs his role, Dad tries to convince me not to report, and when I do he accuses me of gamethrowing when he's breaking the rules himself. I'm pretty frustrated with this as I was pretty much dragged in into keeping rulebreaking hidden, reported it, and no action was taken

Seeya later I'm burning bridges. If you want screenshots of the encounter or an explanation on some of my actions here (should've ****ing reported right away) get someone to DM me on discord

Mods should be modding this forum or find some users who can? The ban list still hasn't been updated and it's been almost a month. I understand Tina if you are busy but there should be someone maintaining the boat so no one drowns. Recently, a lot of drama has happened in the cellar. People are actually resulting to making separate servers to discuss whether or not people should be banned because they realize that you guys aren't doing much to handle these situations. Something should be done, soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back