• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, there's an entirely different forum game based off of Danganronpa called The Killing Game. I'm going to be hosting a game this summer with about 20 friends, and when I'm done I might consider starting one here if people think that would be fun. It's not exactly like Mafia, but very similar to the Danganronpa games. PM me if you're interested to know the rules/if I should make a thread about it here.

If you're wondering, the forums that popularized KGs are MarioBoards, Minus World, and MFGG and I'm sure you'll be able to dig up a few old games and get an idea of what it's like.
Mhm... Interesting. I might want to look into this. Thanks for bring this up, rollerC.

Mhm... Interesting. I might want to look into this. Thanks for bring this up, rollerC.

Of course! If you'd like to spectate my game to check out the rules and you have Discord, you're more than welcome to. PM me and I can send you an invite! :) (That offer extends to anyone else interested!)

If anyone has a way of prodding @Arstotzkan that'd be greatly appreciated. Their game is starting tomorrow and I desperately need their confirmation plus bio ASAP.

If anyone has a way of prodding @Arstotzkan that'd be greatly appreciated. Their game is starting tomorrow and I desperately need their confirmation plus bio ASAP.

Can't even confirm for a Mafia champs game yet can sign up for a game on a different forum :thinking:

For those who aren't aware yet... Dad is representing the TBT Mafia community for Mafia Championship (Season 5). Kat didn't confirm on time for the Mafia Championship thing, so Dad ended up being the representative instead of Kat. Wish him luck if you haven't already.

Last edited:
Everyone lets congratulate dad for doing his best in the championship :)

ad6ef7717d26ac89907db752e6ae41b9.png

IT AIN'T OVER FAM

Last edited:
It looks like the kids are about to drag him off the bed into the pits of hell and he's internally screaming for help. Accurate I guess.

It looks like the kids are about to drag him off the bed into the pits of hell and he's internally screaming for help. Accurate I guess.

I can see that

can i get uhhhhh

- - - Post Merge - - -

boneless mafia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back