• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
legitimatelly ban and enforce players.

I don't get why Cory is not on the ban list, let alone why he is allowed to post, when it has become increasingly clear every time he does post that he has no respect for anyone here

I don't get why Cory is not on the ban list, let alone why he is allowed to post, when it has become increasingly clear every time he does post that he has no respect for anyone here

Not many people earn my respect.
I'm not banned because I'm not the only one that cheated. And I'm not talking about Chrystina
And if you want to know if I respect you just ask me. I'll tell you straight up. I'm not a liar and I'm not a *****.

Last edited:
My reasoning at the time is that since nobody was updating the banlist and that it would be unfair. I let the hosts decide until who to ban until a certain game in the queue (iirc my Star Wars mafia) after which they would need to adhere to the official banlist. However given the current events, I'll be asking whoever does host next to adhere to the banlist and I am highly considering banning our rude guest indefinitely.

Not many people earn my respect.
I'm not banned because I'm not the only one that cheated. And I'm not talking about Chrystina
And if you want to know if I respect you just ask me. I'll tell you straight up. I'm not a liar and I'm not a *****.
Other have cheated in the past, but they didn't fight, personally attack or cry foul when the host confronted them. You may not be a liar, but you're incredibly rude and lack a filter.

So I'm rude. Who cares?
The world would be better if no one had a filter.

Last edited:
So I think going forth future PM games can't have a Discord channel. Discord is welcomed as a means to communicate with people, much like Skype, LINE, PMs and more but I think it's pretty clear that we can't do a channel and a thread. It's just alienating players who are busy and makes it more enticing to have discussions in the final hour instead of trying to push it the entire game. So like if you guys want to have a full blown game on Discord, that's fine. But PM games no more.

Does anyone disagree with this at all?

So I think going forth future PM games can't have a Discord channel. Discord is welcomed as a means to communicate with people, much like Skype, LINE, PMs and more but I think it's pretty clear that we can't do a channel and a thread. It's just alienating players who are busy and makes it more enticing to have discussions in the final hour instead of trying to push it the entire game. So like if you guys want to have a full blown game on Discord, that's fine. But PM games no more.

Does anyone disagree with this at all?

pm games r bad anyway

I'm interested in playing Mafia. I first heard about Mafia/Werewolf as a RL/online game many years ago when I was a member of a uni role-playing and board games group though I never participated or observed any games myself.

I am confused by all the terminology and slang used despite reading the stickied threads here and many pages of the linked TBT Mafia wiki and "Game of Mafia" website - I'm hoping that is normal and things will make more sense as I go. I'm also confused as to how to work out when the next beginners (nub?) game will be held as I had trouble parsing the info in the TBT Mafia Queue Thread. I'm sure it makes sense when you know how things work but right now I am at a loss as to how to proceed. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

I'm interested in playing Mafia. I first heard about Mafia/Werewolf as a RL/online game many years ago when I was a member of a uni role-playing and board games group though I never participated or observed any games myself.

I am confused by all the terminology and slang used despite reading the stickied threads here and many pages of the linked TBT Mafia wiki and "Game of Mafia" website - I'm hoping that is normal and things will make more sense as I go. I'm also confused as to how to work out when the next beginners (nub?) game will be held as I had trouble parsing the info in the TBT Mafia Queue Thread. I'm sure it makes sense when you know how things work but right now I am at a loss as to how to proceed. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Hi Amanda! Glad to see you interested in Mafia! I understand, mafia terms and gameplay isn't the easiest to get right away. But if there's any certain questions you are wondering, feel free to post here, or ask me or any of our usual players!

Hope to see you play soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back