• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have mountainous setup pls

I think it'd be poorly timed given that people are going back to school soon. I'd love to see it some time down the line personally, but for right now I don't think so.

Not trying to be salty zendel but if you were going to be on vacation, you should have waited on hosting and let someone else go before you. Although I was barely in the game, I feel bad for the people who put in a lot of effort into the game

can we make it a rule so you cant delete scum chat or anything....

I think it'd be poorly timed given that people are going back to school soon. I'd love to see it some time down the line personally, but for right now I don't think so.

I take this back. We could run a mountainous right now.

Didn't see a "close messages" option or something, I missed it if it was there.

Didn't see a "close messages" option or something, I missed it if it was there.

id rather have scum chat be open next time rather than deleting it

that wouldve been very useful to determining the meta and thought processes as players.

but w/e its fine, i can show you next time where it is

Last edited:
I've never made a quick topic before either, it took me a while to figure out how to make another topic and then I found where you make one.

Oh man...

Zendel, please don't let this discourage you from hosting in the future. For what it's worth, I didn't think you did half as bad as I did in the first game I hosted. It's all a learning process. I remember I felt horrible after hosting Forest Fire mafia, since I did things that were unhustified as a host and created an insanely unbalanced set-up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since the game is cancelled, the scum team were Me, Dolby and SensaiGallade. I was blackmailed as an attempt to clear myself.

I didnt think your hosting was bad too Zendel. I'm lowkey happy I'm free from Mafia though cause I had lots of things coming up and this game requires soo much effort.

Anyone got obs chat?

Don't feel bad. Just think about Luigi's Mansion Mafia and you'll feel 99% better!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I know that feel when your OP decides to completely self-destruct. Happened to me while editing on mobile during Big Brother.

Aww Zendel sorry about your mafia? so what now? its actually cancelled. I saw Ness post the scum team??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back