• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who will host the next game, if there even will be a next game

Of course there will.

Dolby may be hosting one soon. c:

Yeah, probably gonna be themeless tbh because

1. I don't know how many people would join, which would effect the setup type
2. I'm lazy and have AP tests right now

Though it is going to be closed setup (I.e. Unknown potential roles) with no private communication

Yeah, probably gonna be themeless tbh because

1. I don't know how many people would join, which would effect the setup type
2. I'm lazy and have AP tests right now

Though it is going to be closed setup (I.e. Unknown potential roles) with no private communication

I don't like the idea of out side of thread communication.

I'm sure it will be fun. ^^

You should probably make a thread to see how many people would join before hand if it helps.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna host a game sometime this summer, out-side of thread communication will be allowed. I wanna see if we've recovered as a community yet ;)

I need 15 people at least to pull off mine, although Dolby was telling me I could do a very similar set up with 11

I suppose if I have a co-host, I will try going for a maximum of 20 players this time. Now I've gotten the hang of hosting, I feel like I can shoot for the stars a little more.

I'd really like to host a mini game sometime in the next week or two, it would be Until Dawn themed.

Hey, I've heard a lot of peeps talking about a supposed Mafia Discord. Could I get an invite, by any chance? I'd probably have more to say there than in the main TBT Discord, honestly.

It's honestly not as active as you would think... Idk how to get to invite people

theres an invite on page 26 posted by thingyman, (im too afraid to click on it so idk if it works or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back