• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats fair

- - - Post Merge - - -

why
Mafias dead, all of the players are pretty much dead, inactive, or don't participate in games(along with much of the site), and really, there's no one that's regularly on here (Endless doesn't count) who I'd want to send

then why even ask if you were going to do it anyway. i mean you're definitely the least deserving when it comes to people who should qualify to represent tbt and i'm sure u know this lol

but u do u

then why even ask if you were going to do it anyway. i mean you're definitely the least deserving when it comes to people who should qualify to represent tbt and i'm sure u know this lol

but u do u

Mafia championships is for the people that are the best at mafia
Other than endless, I am the best

If that's your attitude, don't bother.

The attitude towards this seems to mostly be don't bother selecting a rep and I was kicking around the idea of just letting you do your thing since this seems important to you, but not anymore. I will be letting Thingy know we've elected to not participate based off a consensus and anyone saying otherwise is not speaking for us.

If that's your attitude, don't bother.

The attitude towards this seems to mostly be don't bother selecting a rep and I was kicking around the idea of just letting you do your thing since this seems important to you, but not anymore. I will be letting Thingy know we've elected to not participate based off a consensus and anyone saying otherwise is not speaking for us.

Meh whatever.
Mafia is dead here and it will stay that way.

Last edited:
Hi Tom

I received your message on MU. Thank you for reaching out. I've unfortunately been busy, hence why I haven't been able to pop up here until now.

As per your message and post, I'll remove you from the list of participants. If something changes though and you have a person you want to send and who wants to be sent, do let me know :)

*coming from the person that has been banned for being rude/ruining games

*coming from the person that has been banned for being rude/ruining games

i don't see how that has anything to do with me being the second best player that has played on here

what's this? i smell a bunch of LOSERS arguing about NOTHING

hello again,

which game do I sign up for if I wanna sign up for a game that will start soon?
Uh, this forums kinda dead tbh. We did recently have a pretty good game with only one replacement (due to scheduling conflicts I think), but the one that's most likely to start is Thousand Year Door, as IDK what happened to Kallie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back