• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
we had those games already just ask superpenguin

Don't be mean to Nick!!!

Oath died

Yes.

Someone should set up a new wiki if Oath has took the huff over that thing.

Not that it was very useful other than for archival purposes.

"That thing" was something people liked.

You know, I could create a new TBT Mafia History thread and start keeping track of it, but I don't want to ruin Oath's honor

I will literally give anybody who wants it a walkthrough of the wiki and adminship powers there if you want it.

I doubt he would care or that he has any honour regarding this place anymore.

It's an online mafia forum. What's this garbage about "honour"?

I dunno, I'd feel kinda bad because it's the only sticky from Pre-2015 that's left

See above comment

Smh the wiki was useful but you probably had no reason to use it anyway if you dont play much... its very useful for comparing posts and meta styles of players without having to go look for a game and blahblah

He put a lot of work into that, whether you like him or not. It was very useful for me and players like Dad because it was organized in one place. But it hasnt been updated for a year.

Thank you :)

oath is our archivist put some respect on his name smh

ily

This may just be me but...I wouldn't respect someone if they called me a "White Hyper Sexual Gay Male" or something along those lines. I think Bowie has a right to be annoyed and has a right to have a bad taste in his mouth about those who insult him.

Give respect when respect is due yes, that's a good thing to do but insulting someone about their race, sexuality and other things along this lines is disgusting, and anybody who does any of those things does not deserve respect.

But he is a white hypersexual gay male.

I do give respect when respect is due; but not to people I don't respect.

Oath's wiki was gr8 and I appreciate the amount of effort he single-handedly put in it. Can't anyone edit wikis, so someone can just continue it if they wanted to?

Yes, they can.

oath too is a white hyper sexual gay male :rolleyes:

You're not wrong.

I don't wanna/can't get into that, but the reason I dislike him is because of what he got banned for in the first place, nothing to do with anything he may or may not have said or done to me.

Either way, though, the wiki was pretty irrelevant. But if anyone liked it enough to do it over again, I see no reason why not. In fact, I'm pretty sure Oath is still active on this forum from time to time, so perhaps he'd be willing to give someone ownership of it or something.

It has been nearly two years and four months. You were not affected in any way whatsoever. Move on.

Lmfao i got him banned buddy, no one cares about that its like 3 years ago. I was the one who found out lol.

How many mafia games have you played exactly? Of course its "irrelevant" to you because you never played mafia... For many old players it was very useful. You have no right to call it useless, you are a new mafia player. I don't care if you hate Oath but his contribution to mafia helped kept it alive longer than it should have been. He created memes, he hosted the scummies, he spent hours on the wiki.

What have you contributed to TBT mafia exactly?

I may have always fought with Oath when I was younger, but I have nothing against him now. He's a bit weird, but so is everyone on this forum lul.

I see why he left in the end, mafia is just dying. We revive it from time to time but the quality of games have drastically gone down, and many of the old players have left. But still, his wiki and all his dedication to tbt mafia helped prolong it's eventual death.

Again I have no problem if you dislike him or whatever, but I'm not going to sit here and let all these newbies call his work trash and useless. He was a lot more valuable to TBT mafia than you think, put away your bias against him and realize his dedication to mafia was very strong. You can see all the other old players disagreeing with you guys...

Thx

Nah, Oath was a cuck who only tried if he couldn't safely sheep

> using cuck in a serious manner

he wasnt amazing at mafia itself but his archives and his dedication to write wiki pages on obscure roles so newbies could find out what one of nicks crazy roles did was useful.

also the fact you could easily go into someones post history for a game. that takes a LOT of work because you have to pull the user profiles id and change the url. btw screw bbforums.

hes not like...abe or ender or minties but who else would spend 3 hours a day archiving crap on mafia on a kids forum for animal crossing lmfao.

now he just posts on reddit. feelsbadman

Nick's ****ing roles lmao I forgot about this <3

True that.

I have no comment on this matter. I'm an oldie but I'm in no position to defend or criticize him for anything besides what he's done in old games.

oh my god I forgot about you hey yo

i dont want to start a fight or whatever over stupid crap but i just think oath requires a lot more appreciation. you can hate his personal views or how he acted outside mafia, but he spent so many hours on that stuff. i could count so many players who used his wiki. dad, endless, myself, jacob, etc.

but now he and minties are gone.... some say they live on in a tiny discord server where we just circlejerk... (btw someone gimmie the invite back to that i left it by accident)

RIP

Nobody called him trash or useless. My personal opinion on him has nothing to do with anything that goes on here. Not really worth bringing back up, honestly.

But if he really cares about it that much and has such a great impact on TBT's Mafia "culture", if you will, then I'm sure he'd be okay with passing the torch on to somebody else. That's all I was trying to get at.

And, if it ever did get a revival of that nature, I'd have no reason to use it. The search feature exists for a reason.

Of course I am.

hi oath2order! you should come back! all issues (idk what they are but whatever it is) are so 2015....its now 2017!

Nah; I kinda gave up on mafia way before 2015's funtime.

But thank you anyways :)

true oh well! the fact that you wrote all those stuff and took time is nice anyways, and besides in mafia,

th.jpg

Hey we're doing discord mafia right now, 1 more player an drew we can do regular mafia

The consequences were more on a friend. You know who. In a bad place, taken advantage of. Was not right.

But I agree with the honour thing. It's just a forum game. Everyone just needs to have fun, right?

cory secretly lurks tbt daily waiting to comment strangely on conversations

Dear god there are so many active threads in the Cellar right now I'm losing track of everything.

Ok look, I'm ducking tired of having unbalanced, experimental games. If we do another one, it better be a remotely standard setup (like what Ness did in Smash, but instead of SK, maybe have a one-shot vig)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back