• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find bad mafia related signatures? Well here it is folks
m3NITuu.png

WAFFLE I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TREATMENT FROM YOU

also low key want to use it but i can't let this become more of a thing lmao

So I know my game is still six slots out right now, but I'm already finishing up my preparations for it, including some final balances, and touching up my role flavor. I really think you guys will enjoy what I've got in store for it, and I'm going to really enjoy hosting again! It's been a while since my last hosting gig so I'll probably be a bit rusty with story stuff, but I think everything else will be fine. :p

tbh me and karen are probably making Meme mafia a main game

So I've been thinking for a while about doing a cult game that features 0 blue roles and uses items to compensate for this

issue is that I can't really think of a decent theme that would fit with it. I would like to have a shop and currency system, but I don't really know exactly how that would tie in with everything happening.

A theme kinda similar to Tribal Attack or Greek Cultists. Any ideas?

Also if you're interested in co-hosting with me in this, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
So I've been thinking for a while about doing a cult game that features 0 blue roles and uses items to compensate for this

issue is that I can't really think of a decent theme that would fit with it. I would like to have a shop and currency system, but I don't really know exactly how that would tie in with everything happening.

I'm a little too busy to co-host, but if you need any tips on how to work shops/currencies, hit me up anytime.

I can co-host with you im bad at writing but i can make and balance roles as well as edit banner

I can co-host with you im bad at writing but i can make and balance roles as well as edit banner

nah me and Dolby are co-hosting, I remembered talking to him about it several months ago and we're starting the project together again

although I'm still open to theme suggestions (it is a cult game afterall) and if you're still up to making day/night/endgame banners for the game then that would be f a n t a s t i c

If someone who doesn't plan to play in my game when it comes around would like to co-host, I'm open to the prospect now, as my game will likely take place around early-November at this rate. PM me if you're interested, since I also need some opinions on the balance of the current setup I have in mind. :p

I've decided I'm definitely gonna go for a co-host for my next game. Just somebody to brainstorm with and maybe help out with the extremely large set-up I'm going for this time. PM me if interested.

i want to do hearthstone mafia but i don't think many people here play? so it won't be as fun

i want to do hearthstone mafia but i don't think many people here play? so it won't be as fun
You should do that! It doesn’t matter if people don’t know about the game, the point is just to play as your role and play some good old mafia.

Has anyone ever considered having a rule for a Mafia game that you must keep invisible mode off to play in it? Just a random thought that came to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back