Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the latest Mafia game on AZ just ended, and I figured you guys would be interested in giving it a read. As you can clearly see, the game is VERY Night-based and is a good example of how Mafia can take completely different forms in other sites, so I think it's worth a quick glance.

So the latest Mafia game on AZ just ended, and I figured you guys would be interested in giving it a read. As you can clearly see, the game is VERY Night-based and is a good example of how Mafia can take completely different forms in other sites, so I think it's worth a quick glance.

can you tldr it pls I'm lazy but need inspo for my game

"Also, Zendel, I PMd you a question about game mechanics. Not sure if you read it yet."

Isn't the current game no PMs? Isn't this a gamekill? Wtf

Putting the finishing touches on my game and it should be ready for sign ups when Kat's game is over.

You don't get issues with mass claims if you do semi opens setups yall :eyes: or just give mafia less ****ty safe claims

You don't get issues with mass claims if you do semi opens setups yall :eyes: or just give mafia less ****ty safe claims

That's more or less because we made VT's ~50% of the town, not because of semi-open setups. Semi-open setups actually reduce options for scum to claim.

Meatball meatball spaghetti and the meat

Ravioli ravioli Great Barrier Reef :lemon:

TFW you see Bianca's thread saying "Coming soon to TBT mafia" and excitedly think it's scummies

..but it's not :((((

Someone should set up a new wiki if Oath has took the huff over that thing.

Not that it was very useful other than for archival purposes.

You know, I could create a new TBT Mafia History thread and start keeping track of it, but I don't want to ruin Oath's honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back