• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should set up a new wiki if Oath has took the huff over that thing.

Not that it was very useful other than for archival purposes.

Smh the wiki was useful but you probably had no reason to use it anyway if you dont play much... its very useful for comparing posts and meta styles of players without having to go look for a game and blahblah

He put a lot of work into that, whether you like him or not. It was very useful for me and players like Dad because it was organized in one place. But it hasnt been updated for a year.

I remember I used the wiki to find out the experience levels of players I didn't know. And I tried signing up for each game just to see how high I could get my playcount number lol. Some people were in the 50s or 60s when i was always around 10

And I was always impressed with the amount of detail went into recording each game even when Oath stopped participating in them

oath is our archivist put some respect on his name smh

This may just be me but...I wouldn't respect someone if they called me a "White Hyper Sexual Gay Male" or something along those lines. I think Bowie has a right to be annoyed and has a right to have a bad taste in his mouth about those who insult him.

Give respect when respect is due yes, that's a good thing to do but insulting someone about their race, sexuality and other things along this lines is disgusting, and anybody who does any of those things does not deserve respect.

Last edited:
Oath's wiki was gr8 and I appreciate the amount of effort he single-handedly put in it. Can't anyone edit wikis, so someone can just continue it if they wanted to?

This may just be me but...I wouldn't respect someone if they called me a "White Hyper Sexual Gay Male" or something along those lines. I think Bowie has a right to be annoyed and has a right to have a bad taste in his mouth about those who insult him.

Give respect when respect is due yes, that's a good thing to do but insulting someone about their race, sexuality and other things along this lines is disgusting, and anybody who does any of those things does not deserve respect.
oath too is a white hyper sexual gay male :rolleyes:

I don't wanna/can't get into that, but the reason I dislike him is because of what he got banned for in the first place, nothing to do with anything he may or may not have said or done to me.

Either way, though, the wiki was pretty irrelevant. But if anyone liked it enough to do it over again, I see no reason why not. In fact, I'm pretty sure Oath is still active on this forum from time to time, so perhaps he'd be willing to give someone ownership of it or something.

I don't wanna/can't get into that, but the reason I dislike him is because of what he got banned for in the first place, nothing to do with anything he may or may not have said or done to me.

Either way, though, the wiki was pretty irrelevant. But if anyone liked it enough to do it over again, I see no reason why not. In fact, I'm pretty sure Oath is still active on this forum from time to time, so perhaps he'd be willing to give someone ownership of it or something.

Lmfao i got him banned buddy, no one cares about that its like 3 years ago. I was the one who found out lol.

How many mafia games have you played exactly? Of course its "irrelevant" to you because you never played mafia... For many old players it was very useful. You have no right to call it useless, you are a new mafia player. I don't care if you hate Oath but his contribution to mafia helped kept it alive longer than it should have been. He created memes, he hosted the scummies, he spent hours on the wiki.

What have you contributed to TBT mafia exactly?

I may have always fought with Oath when I was younger, but I have nothing against him now. He's a bit weird, but so is everyone on this forum lul.

I see why he left in the end, mafia is just dying. We revive it from time to time but the quality of games have drastically gone down, and many of the old players have left. But still, his wiki and all his dedication to tbt mafia helped prolong it's eventual death.

Again I have no problem if you dislike him or whatever, but I'm not going to sit here and let all these newbies call his work trash and useless. He was a lot more valuable to TBT mafia than you think, put away your bias against him and realize his dedication to mafia was very strong. You can see all the other old players disagreeing with you guys...

Last edited:
Again I have no problem if you dislike him or whatever, but I'm not going to sit here and let all these newbies call his work trash and useless. He was a lot more valuable to TBT mafia than you think, put away your bias against him and realize his dedication to mafia was very strong. You can see all the other old players disagreeing with you guys...

Nah, Oath was a cuck who only tried if he couldn't safely sheep

Nah, Oath was a cuck who only tried if he couldn't safely sheep

he wasnt amazing at mafia itself but his archives and his dedication to write wiki pages on obscure roles so newbies could find out what one of nicks crazy roles did was useful.

also the fact you could easily go into someones post history for a game. that takes a LOT of work because you have to pull the user profiles id and change the url. btw screw bbforums.

hes not like...abe or ender or minties but who else would spend 3 hours a day archiving crap on mafia on a kids forum for animal crossing lmfao.

now he just posts on reddit. feelsbadman

@ Kallie

All these "newbies", Bowie was literally the only one who commented on the wikia stuff.

oath too is a white hyper sexual gay male :rolleyes:

True that.

I have no comment on this matter. I'm an oldie but I'm in no position to defend or criticize him for anything besides what he's done in old games.

i dont want to start a fight or whatever over stupid crap but i just think oath requires a lot more appreciation. you can hate his personal views or how he acted outside mafia, but he spent so many hours on that stuff. i could count so many players who used his wiki. dad, endless, myself, jacob, etc.

but now he and minties are gone.... some say they live on in a tiny discord server where we just circlejerk... (btw someone gimmie the invite back to that i left it by accident)

Lmfao i got him banned buddy, no one cares about that its like 3 years ago. I was the one who found out lol.

How many mafia games have you played exactly? Of course its "irrelevant" to you because you never played mafia... For many old players it was very useful. You have no right to call it useless, you are a new mafia player. I don't care if you hate Oath but his contribution to mafia helped kept it alive longer than it should have been. He created memes, he hosted the scummies, he spent hours on the wiki.

What have you contributed to TBT mafia exactly?

I may have always fought with Oath when I was younger, but I have nothing against him now. He's a bit weird, but so is everyone on this forum lul.

I see why he left in the end, mafia is just dying. We revive it from time to time but the quality of games have drastically gone down, and many of the old players have left. But still, his wiki and all his dedication to tbt mafia helped prolong it's eventual death.

Nobody called him trash or useless. My personal opinion on him has nothing to do with anything that goes on here. Not really worth bringing back up, honestly.

But if he really cares about it that much and has such a great impact on TBT's Mafia "culture", if you will, then I'm sure he'd be okay with passing the torch on to somebody else. That's all I was trying to get at.

And, if it ever did get a revival of that nature, I'd have no reason to use it. The search feature exists for a reason.

So in all these interactions, I can safely assume we all agree Daniel will do a great job at continuing the tradition..

but then im a newbie..what do i know lol

So in all these interactions, I can safely assume we all agree Daniel will do a great job at continuing the tradition..

but then im a newbie..what do i know lol

We all started off as newbies. If Mafia here is to survive at all, everyone must be accepted into it. No prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back