• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change of plans on my game, I will be basing it around season one of the Gotham TV show. It was the inspiration for the game so I think it will only make sense for it to be the theme of the game.

I wanted to add characters such as Batgirl, Batwoman and so on to the mix but oh well.

It will be an experimental game instead of a main game, numbers will be a little unbalanced and I mean a teeny weeny tinsy bit unbalanced. :blush:

Last edited:
Rip Cleb's post in MU game
Lol just saw this and honestly KMS for that one.

I was way off my game in MU for that; being Godfather in a game here didn't really help with that too much, since I was melding my play-styles for each game a lot the first few Days over there. I'll get 'em next time if I'm a rep again, though. :p

Lol just saw this and honestly KMS for that one.

I was way off my game in MU for that; being Godfather in a game here didn't really help with that too much, since I was melding my play-styles for each game a lot the first few Days over there. I'll get 'em next time if I'm a rep again, though. :p

Whoever it was who voted Tigger in the last day honestly ****ed you guys, because for Helios to be town in that situation, both Tigger and the guy Helios voted for would have to be mafia (considering it was LYLO). Even in my third game, I understood that

Yeah, Helios definitely should have been lynched on that last Day, but Timewave obviously didn't read the thread and voted Tigger instead.

If people are down I could host an earthbound or another smash bros mafia?

i'm gonna take a break from the next couple games i think (unless it's tina's game i love tina) gmt is just too sucky for mafia usually

isn't tina hosting next? she said so in the discord

No, just putting up a new formal queue since Tom doesn't have the time to moderate it right now and since changing roles within the staff I can no longer edit his posts. If Ness wishes to go ahead and set up a game before I get that up that is cool.

Last edited:
I don't get why editing for typos and double posts is so frowned upon. I get why you can't edit to change what you're saying in the game, but I'm clearly just changing minor (or major) typos.

Whatever, guess I'll just keep my atrociously ugly posts ugly in the future so I won't be banned. :rolleyes:
tbh we trust eachother to not communicate outside of thread and that's less verifiable than making sure edits aren't obscuring information. I think we should allow edits for grammar, and we can get Tom or something to come in and double check if we think something's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back