Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just set up a thread to prepare the game, however, sign ups will only start when I get the okay to

Nice game concept, Damniel! PlatinumGames is shaking.

After Big Brother, I'll probably be doing a Five Nights at Freddy's-themed game. I already did one over on Reddit, but it was a disaster because everyone was too nice to vote for each other, so it was a constant no lynch.

Won't obviously start it until Damniel is finished, though. I want to join that one anyway!

Nice game concept, Damniel! PlatinumGames is shaking.

After Big Brother, I'll probably be doing a Five Nights at Freddy's-themed game. I already did one over on Reddit, but it was a disaster because everyone was too nice to vote for each other, so it was a constant no lynch.

Won't obviously start it until Damniel is finished, though. I want to join that one anyway!

Hey if anyone sees this get on discord because we're playing mafia inn there

Bowie's game is coming to a close end so sign ups and roles would be amazing. ;)

Last edited:
Zendel, I already know what theme I'm going with next, but at some point, would you mind if I used your Gotham theme at some point in the future, since you've decided to go with something else?

Perfectly fine if not, but I thought it was a fantastic concept nonetheless.

Zendel, I already know what theme I'm going with next, but at some point, would you mind if I used your Gotham theme at some point in the future, since you've decided to go with something else?

Perfectly fine if not, but I thought it was a fantastic concept nonetheless.

What are you basing it on?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have plans to make three games based around Gotham, all being based on the TV show.

What are you basing it on?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have plans to make three games based around Gotham, all being based on the TV show.

Oh, I see! Sorry, I assumed you'd abandoned it completely.

Mine would be based on the characters of the comics. A bit more loose.

Oh, I see! Sorry, I assumed you'd abandoned it completely.

Mine would be based on the characters of the comics. A bit more loose.

You can go ahead and do so if you'd like, flavour doesn't really matter to anyone but the host so I see no reason why we both shouldn't be able to do what we want in our games. :)

lowkey screaming yall I'm super excited Im bringing back minigames for MM maf (anyone remember Kissing to be Clever? No?) and the role PMs look super nice ahhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back