• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hosting a prisoners dilemma game next. Unless theres someone else

I technically still have Paper mario Thousand year door mafia saved on my computer... so I can put that together over my spring break next week for after Kallie's or kinda whenever

Yea, I'll play another one probably

I would adore a Paper Mario mafia. The next Azuri game is coming up soon so as long as games don't overlap I'm down to play. I'll be doing replacements there anyway.

I'm taking a break from mafia on this website. I want to experiment mafia on different websites, have a clean slate and try to improve how I play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still might host games on different occasions though: I want to host Until Dawn Mafia, maybe as a Nub game.

I want to preface mine as definitely an experimental type mafia game.... I know the queue isn't a thing anymore, but just saying

can someone invite me back to the discord?

- - - Post Merge - - -

do people still use that?

I don't know how to share the link sorry, I loomed but I'm on mobile and not good at such things lol.

I don't know how to share the link sorry, I loomed but I'm on mobile and not good at such things lol.

I figured it would be easier to use to coordinate the next game. I assume Kallie will go next, but if something changes she or anyone can post here if they want me to go next (my spring break is next week and I will have lots of time).
I had to considerably change the setup to accommodate lesser numbers. It is still very EXPERIMENTAL, but I did a lot of research on roles and stuff. So if a future observer wants to view it to make sure I'm not crazy/ possible cohost and advise me during it, respond to this and I will PM you

To be fair to me, I had someone who has hosted lots of games look over mine and said it was okay. The only thing I may have doubts on the balance of my game was maybe that Veteran was overkill. Otherwise I'm very happy with how many PRs I had. Mafia were guaranteed at least one night of 2 KP even if one of them was lynched Day 1 and would've gotten it a minimum of two nights if they mislynched once (and Vig hadn't shot one on night 1 lul).

Last edited:
Posting my game within a few days, game wont start until after the 20th of march most likely though as im away for a week.

If anyone is up to it I could probably set up an improbable role mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back