Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh I had no idea that this place did forum mafia! It's been a long time since I've played so I'm really rusty but hopefully I can get back into it, I've got too much spare time to kill these days

Oooh I had no idea that this place did forum mafia! It's been a long time since I've played so I'm really rusty but hopefully I can get back into it, I've got too much spare time to kill these days

i've got a game that should be up in about a week, so i hope to see you sign up for that. :)

Quick Mafia Championship Update

For those who didn't follow the Mafia Championship to the end, Dels from GameFAQs ended up winning the fourth season. He will be receiving a winner's certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of Mafia.

Hydra Event 2017 - Interested?

As some of you may recall, last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here! :)

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

Sign-ups will be open for next couple of weeks.

If you'd like to play, just find a partner and lemme know either here or in the thread below.

More info here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/12461-Hydra-Event-2017

Last edited:
That sounds interesting. I won't join this personally, but it would be cool to integrate our own little mafia community to other communities. I bet the meta will be super different and placing one of our good players in this mix would be really cool to view.

you have the 666th post

also there is no way i'm doing that hydra event again

That sounds interesting. I won't join this personally, but it would be cool to integrate our own little mafia community to other communities. I bet the meta will be super different and placing one of our good players in this mix would be really cool to view.

Agreed, can't join either but I think there's some people here that are definitely up to caliber for this.

DnAw2HR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back