Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I WAS right about Dolby.

...ha.

You literally had me null. I will give you that protecting Trundle was 100% pocketing, but come on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though I did pretty bad that game, I think that's the worst that I've done as scum since back in 2015 (except BOI but I was on vacation)

Last edited:
Im frigging amazed how Dolby improved and I kinda knew somethings off but cant tell or explain how tbh

Im frigging amazed how Dolby improved and I kinda knew somethings off but cant tell or explain how tbh

It was much better than Smash mafia. If you would like to give that a read it's at the bottom of the main page.

Hosted by Ness. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

A big PM game would be cool (PM games have been my favourite so far) or mountainous

Not enough maf fam + we would get a bunch of newbies who would be inactive.

It would be great though. I think the largest game we have had recently would be Steven Universe 2 with around 20 players.

Dolby had you all fooled ha ha..But yeah it was a very good job by him. I had a feeling that next on his potential target list is toadsworthy?

Y ' a l l s c u m

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok back to ****posting in other parts of the forum

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok back to ****posting in other parts of the forum

@Zendel - I would like to praise you for how much work you put into the OP and into the role PMs. I thought they were very clean and well done. That being said the role PM fiasco at the start of N1 and how things ended sort of put a damper on things, but I think overall if the game continued I think it would have ended well. Hosting often goes thankless, as said by Karla (who was basically the founder of the old generation of TBT Mafia), but overall this is something that wasn't bad per se, just a lesson that everyone here can benefit from. :)

Looks like my game is next after Bianca's. My graphics will finally see the light of days outside of a .txt document!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back