• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh we trust eachother to not communicate outside of thread and that's less verifiable than making sure edits aren't obscuring information. I think we should allow edits for grammar, and we can get Tom or something to come in and double check if we think something's up.

That would be a gorgeous idea, especially for me considering the amount of times I mess up with wording, clarification, grammar etcetera. :p

While there is no queue rn :) I'm pretty sure after Ness's game, it's my turn to host

It's time for meme mafia

While there is no queue rn :) I'm pretty sure after Ness's game, it's my turn to host

It's time for meme mafia

L o l

I'm pretty sure there was a meme mafia a while back when mafia almost died

tbh we trust eachother to not communicate outside of thread and that's less verifiable than making sure edits aren't obscuring information. I think we should allow edits for grammar, and we can get Tom or something to come in and double check if we think something's up.

It depends I trust the old players but new players not so much

- - - Post Merge - - -

L o l

I'm pretty sure there was a meme mafia a while back when mafia almost died
There's always new memes

I think Daniel should just do the queue tbh, not attacking Bowie/Ness cos it's not their fault but there were people in line before them, and it probably would've gone in order if the current queue wasn't shut down solely bc someone else wanted to do it (and they haven't even done it yet??), like if you're busy just let someone else with more time do it.
cough mod powers cough

I actually had 0 idea that Dan made a new queue thread beforehand, when I got back from camp I thought we basically ditched it and went back to how we used to set up games.

Otherwise I'm sorry, didn't know.

Oh I'm not running the queue again so someone else needs to do it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually had 0 idea that Dan made a new queue thread beforehand, when I got back from camp I thought we basically ditched it and went back to how we used to set up games.

Otherwise I'm sorry, didn't know.

Yea it was up for a day I was told to shut it down

My planned games if my first one goes well: :blush::blush::blush:

- Mother 3
- Mario Galaxy
- Pok?mon
- Gotham Season 2
- Gotham Season 3

Have any of these themes been used before?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sure Pok?mon has.

Not sure why, but I find the new queue thread really exciting

I really want to learn Mafia game by embarking on my idea of "Killed by Fashion"

the premise being

The Gracies- The snobs of the town, during the day they are chummy chummy with everyone but at night they plot to kill one lowly fashionistas (The Ables) one at a time

The Ables- The friendly fashionistas with fashion fit for everyone. They tend to like all kinds of fashion. They adore Gracie fashions but cannot quite afford them. They come during the day to save themselves from the fashion death made by the Gracies

Able and Sable- They are sisters (leaders of the group)- killing one of them will immediately kill the other sister...In case of a tie, one of the sisters will be asked to break a tie. Able and Sable will alternate the decision.

Labelle- She used to work for Gracie but is now working for Able Sisters. She tends to be more pro-Ables but she can always switch alliances before voting day and side with Gracies. She can win it for either the Able sisters or the Gracies. She will howoever be part of the uniformed. She can only say if she sticks with the Ables or the Gracies (via pm) before voting is done. If she sticks with Ables, she will be considered as part of Ables that day, If she change, she will be counted as a Gracie.
She is one shady lady indeed.

Where is Gracie you are thinking? Well Gracie doesn't give a damn. She can kill everyone in one swoop if she has to, but then where's the fun in that?

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back