• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of making my Dead by Daylight mafia mountainous tbh

man i wanna host a nub mafia but theres like 2 people in front of me who still haven't set them up yet

I really want a PM game soon, I'm almost positive there will be less than 400 posts day 1. So much easier to read after busy days or late starts...

@ Thomas

You are truly going to be loved here as the guy who pisses in water bottles, pours them in jars and chucks them at pop stars forever, bless.

How The **** is Mafia Real ***** Just Walk Away and close Your Computer Screen Hahahahahaha

I feel more blessed when Im with Farobae

Last edited:
Now I'm dead I'll probably get back to work on my Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia (which is due next).

I've had the OP written and graphics ready for months now, but there's still probably stuff to refine.

I am thinking of hosting a minimafia with secret set up (requiring 7 players?)....please pm me if you want to join for a mini mafia...if enough interest..i can maybe start ?

Why the cellar sub thread is buggy?

Why the cellar sub thread is buggy?

who forums are a little buggy, some user just quadruple posted in the What do you look like thread lol

(( but it looks like a mod fixed it))

Last edited:
Hey if Dan or Kermit aren't setting up their games any time soon then I think I could host a nub game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back