Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I technically still have Paper mario Thousand year door mafia saved on my computer... so I can put that together over my spring break next week for after Kallie's or kinda whenever

Yea, I'll play another one probably

I would adore a Paper Mario mafia. The next Azuri game is coming up soon so as long as games don't overlap I'm down to play. I'll be doing replacements there anyway.

I'm taking a break from mafia on this website. I want to experiment mafia on different websites, have a clean slate and try to improve how I play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still might host games on different occasions though: I want to host Until Dawn Mafia, maybe as a Nub game.

I want to preface mine as definitely an experimental type mafia game.... I know the queue isn't a thing anymore, but just saying

can someone invite me back to the discord?

- - - Post Merge - - -

do people still use that?

I don't know how to share the link sorry, I loomed but I'm on mobile and not good at such things lol.

I figured it would be easier to use to coordinate the next game. I assume Kallie will go next, but if something changes she or anyone can post here if they want me to go next (my spring break is next week and I will have lots of time).
I had to considerably change the setup to accommodate lesser numbers. It is still very EXPERIMENTAL, but I did a lot of research on roles and stuff. So if a future observer wants to view it to make sure I'm not crazy/ possible cohost and advise me during it, respond to this and I will PM you

To be fair to me, I had someone who has hosted lots of games look over mine and said it was okay. The only thing I may have doubts on the balance of my game was maybe that Veteran was overkill. Otherwise I'm very happy with how many PRs I had. Mafia were guaranteed at least one night of 2 KP even if one of them was lynched Day 1 and would've gotten it a minimum of two nights if they mislynched once (and Vig hadn't shot one on night 1 lul).

Last edited:
Posting my game within a few days, game wont start until after the 20th of march most likely though as im away for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back