Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My paper mario TTYD game is starting today on mafia universe. Hit me up if you want the discord spectator link

A Gotham themed mafia game would be cool.

Maybe even a Splatoon based Mafia game? I love the little squid characters so it would be fun to play in a game based around that game.

SPLATOON how has no one ever thought of that

•v•

Hopefully someone sets up a game on it then, I would but I don't feel like I would be able to do it well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm starting to look up and I'm going to begin further research on how I should play.

I want to find something that I will be happy with and that I can explore, if I stick to one technique it will come with a lot of weaknesses! So I won't be able to choose just one.

I need to work on defence as well, clearly.

Last edited:
•v•

Hopefully someone sets up a game on it then, I would but I don't feel like I would be able to do it well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm starting to look up and I'm going to begin further research on how I should play.

I want to find something that I will be happy with and that I can explore, if I stick to one technique it will come with a lot of weaknesses! So I won't be able to choose just one.

I need to work on defence as well, clearly.

I thought you quit the game because you quit TBT?

I thought you quit the game because you quit TBT?

I did, I came back like a little ***** the day after because I can't let go off this site.

I can't even balance my time but I hope it changes in the future or if I just leave completely.

Last edited:
I did, I came back like a little ***** the day after because I can't let go off this site.

I can't even balance my time but I hope it changes in the future.

Maybe you should take a break from mafia until you get in control of your emotions. What is stopping you from dropping from the next game for the same reason?

Maybe you should take a break from mafia until you get in control of your emotions. What is stopping you from dropping from the next game for the same reason?

I set myself in a terrible place this time didn't I? I really shouldn't have played this time at all given my crappiness that week.

I don't want this game to discourage myself from playing other games in the future. I want to keep playing until I can play better, so I won't have a break and besides I have plenty of time off because of the current game. I intend to play like a brick in the next game. I've learned a lot from this game, a lot of advice was given so I feel as though that will boost my confidence and ability in the next one. Hopefully I do better.

Last edited:
I set myself in a terrible place this time didn't I? I really shouldn't have played this time at all given my crappiness that week.

I don't want this game to discourage myself from playing other games in the future. I want to keep playing until I can play better, so I won't have a break and besides I have plenty of time off because of the current game. I intend to play like a brick in the next game. I've learned a lot from this game, a lot of advice was given so I feel as though that will boost my confidence and ability in the next one. Hopefully I do better.

Fair enough, as long as you don't quit again

I was going to set up a Splatoon themed mafia game but....Gotham is on my mind now so I guess not. Sorry Heyden, lol.

I'll probably play the Gotham one. Not very familiar with the show (assuming that's what it's going to be based on), but I'm in for anything related to Batman.

I'll probably play the Gotham one. Not very familiar with the show (assuming that's what it's going to be based on), but I'm in for anything related to Batman.

Yay!

It isn't really related to the show 'cause I'm using all different characters that aren't in the show.

Last edited:
Roles have been organized for my game, yay. I'm just working on the day/night post dialogue now. c:

I really hope this game does not disappoint anyone, I want everyone to have a blast but I'm sorry if I make any mistakes at all during the game.

I've started writing the day 1/ intro post. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back