• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer smol amt of players :(

I got the notification from MU too... it seems fun, but I would need a good partner to handle my sheer amount of bad playing

Just to clarify, it's not one big game, but several smaller games. I.e. most likely you'll play in a game with 13 or 15 hydras at a time that suits your schedule. And you also get to vote on which type of game specifically you'd like to play.

Once you've confirmed a hydra, just post in the thread on MU and I'll send you some forms to fill out :)

Last edited:
Would anyone like to hydra with me on the MU tourney? Seems like a great opportunity to learn by playing with another player.

Would anyone like to hydra with me on the MU tourney? Seems like a great opportunity to learn by playing with another player.

I hope you find someone, @Trundle. Sign-ups will be open for just a few more days. If you can't find anyone, but still want to play, let me know on MU and I can probably help match you up with someone for a so-called "refugee team" :)

Last edited:
We need to get people to join Cleb's game, far to few players right now

My suggestion is forced conscription

omg Toad "the real housewives of mafia"

I was planning to never play a main mafia again but yeah sign me up whenever this one comes around. :lemon:

I want to be Nene or Vicki. ;)

Last edited:
omg Toad "the real housewives of mafia"

I was planning to never play a main mafia again but yeah sign me up whenever this one comes around. :lemon:

I want to be Nene or Vicki. ;)

just wait till you see the banner ;)

I showed it to the discord and it was a hit

This is actually RHOM in a nutshell
yVpKj4j.png

Last edited:
I forgot I sent that to you lmao. It's funnier in retrospect because it was from early in the game before all the waffling happened.

Night is typically 24 hours long and is reserved for Mafia night kills and players with special abilities. Usually, players discuss the results of the lynch at night, and make plans for the next day. When night ends, everyone will be informed of who died during the night. The new day will begin, and discussions for the lynch begin anew.

How do they kill exactly and who are considered players with special abilities?

Night is typically 24 hours long and is reserved for Mafia night kills and players with special abilities. Usually, players discuss the results of the lynch at night, and make plans for the next day. When night ends, everyone will be informed of who died during the night. The new day will begin, and discussions for the lynch begin anew.

How do they kill exactly and who are considered players with special abilities?

You kill someone by PMing the host the name of the player(s) you want to kill, if you are mafia. Players with special abilities are players given roles such as doctor (that allows them to PM the host the name of a player they want to protect) and detective (that allows them to PM the host the name of the player they want to inspect, and the host will PM them back the alignment of said player)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back