Mafia TBT Mafia-Korean War (Cancelled)

If this game is cancelled I'd just like to say that I was culted last night ♪

Yeah, I'm cancelling this game. I've had to many people drop out for it to be balanced, and I only see more modkills incoming. . I've had a quarter of the game drop out, lackluster play by almost everyone. Most of you had to be cohearsed to play. This game has been highlighted by two things, inactivity, lack of effort, and spam. Moreover, I am very disappointed in those of you who quit (except for tae, and Daniel somewhat). This is probably going to be my last post on TBT (at least for a few months). Any of you who were cohosting with me for future games, I might rejoin in the future, but I wouldn't recommend starting a game for at least a month, given the vibes and behavior of the playerbase right now.

thats a shame i really wanted to suicide bomb somebody. 😩 💯 👌

edit: my role

Dolby said:
Emperor Hirohito(Suicide Bomber)
The emperor of Japan, you have ruled and oppressed the Korean people for decades, and proceeded to attack other Asian nations. Your one mistake was attacking the far stronger and oppressive American puppet states. Now defeated, you serve the American imperialists in their quest to destroy the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, and eliminate all traces of the Juche ideology. Once during the game, you can commit a kamikaze attack against a player. This attack will kill the player and anyone visiting them, while killing yourself.

You refuse to use the inferior Korean won, and will not gain it via transfer

Mafia Win Condition: You win once Kim Il Sung and the Politburo have been eliminated, as well as all hostile third parties

Last edited:
Really really fun game Dolby. I wish it wasn't ruined.

I hope I wasn't one to disappoint, I really tried this game!

My role:
Dolby said:
Kim Man-Il(Assassin)
The younger brother of Kim Jong-Il, you seek to eliminate him, as well as Kim Pyong-Il in an act of vengence. He drowned you in well as a child, before the war even started. Having seen the truth of him and the Kim family, your exist only to ruin the world of their filth. You have two inspections and two shots which can use to eliminate the two. Be careful, as they are trying to eliminate you as well.

As a spirit, you do not need any earthly possessions, such as money

You win if you are alive when Kim Jong-Il and Kim Pyong-Il are dead

I had it in the bag. Jk I'm not sure if I could've caught the last assassin, but I had some good ideas of who it could've been...

See you when you return Dolby!!

@Dolby
NOOOO!!! ; __ ; I was having a lot of fun with your mafia game Dolby ; v ; Your game definitely kept me in mafia. I had to balance between Smash Camp and my Team Popsicle group, but I was too absorbed with your game to actually focus on any of the other two events :'D I'm sorry there was a lot of drop outs, but I just wanted to say, that I had a ton of fun playing your game so far ; v ; It was unique and I learned a lot of things : 'D (Only thing I regret is the fact that I thought all of town was able to vote LOL So I thought the blue roles also counted as the Polituburo(town) rip :') )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got home :') So sad the game was canceled ;__ ; But here was my role XD

Dolby said:
Chu Yong Ha(Politburo member)
You have fought against Japanese Imperialism for decades in the name of Juche and Korean liberation. You want all of Korea to be free, and would rather die than see Korea taken over by the Americans. You recognize the Juche system, and are a trusted member of the party, being an ambassador to the Soviet Union. You are a member of the politburo. As such, if Kim Il Sung dies, you will get a vote that can be PMed in. When your vote is active, you MUST vote everyday or be modkilled.

You start off with 2 won and gain 2 won each night
Town Win Condition: You win once the mafia and all hostile third parties have been eliminated

thats a shame i really wanted to suicide bomb somebody. �� �� ��

edit: my role

LOL my read on ur rqs was right ��

Also Miharu I inspected u N1 I could've vouched for any of ur claims

Last edited:
Back