Mafia TBT Mafia-Korean War (Cancelled)

Should all the members of the Politburo die, but our would be Assassin's remain in game what happens then? Endless nights or do we switch to voting in thread until the mafia kills the Assassins?

Assassins aren't regarded as hostile to either main alignment, only to each other. As such, the game would end if the mafia or all politburo were eliminated

wait tardis were you actually notified about being roleblocked?

Dead Town
Ashtot
Jared*
Tui
Sataric

Dead Scum
N/A

Dead Third-Party
Xine

Cass123 - null. please post!

Crys - i mean i won't lie her pushing on me is annoying me now. somebody said that when crys is scum she buses her team hardcore (believe it was endless) and i dont really want to be pulled into that if she were to flip scum lol. regardless, i have no idea what her alignment is. i think her play is maybe a little different from Attack on Titan mafia, thats all im picking up on though.

Miharu - at first i thought it was scummy when she was saying i was scummy bc i didnt claim early, because i expected her to know that i said i wouldnt claim early anymore especially since in the OBS chat for SU mafia she said she notices small things. i guess im over it now though and it may have been an honest mistake. so i have her as townlean, but with potential to be scum if things change.

oak - i don't think hes scum. i see nothing wrong with his behavior at all. the things that people have said are scummy about him, i dont find scummy at all. and i dont think hes third party yet, but im not ruling that out. so theres that.

kirbystarship - after his vig claim, i laid off of him. but i still plan to pay attention to his behavior.

BluePikachu74 - third party or scum. i know i said she felt genuine, but i totally forgot about the fact that third parties existed when i said that. i still dont like their reactions to m3ow.

cadbberry - null. please post

aronthaer - T H I R D P A R T Y. i am 100% sure. he seems not to be too confrontational of other potential third parties either. like his reads list doesnt even have a color for third party? i would say he forgot but he did ask questions about vigs and assassins have a similar role to vigs, just a different alignment. then he makes that joke post about him being a doctor which imo makes him even more suspicious. sorry aron!

blu rose - legit have never seen her (him?) in my life. their overly casual or even maybe SMUG post style bugs me though. not sure if thats how he always is, so if someone could tell me that'd be great so i can fix my read on him thanks.

minties - okay i know a lot of people think minties is scum. but i genuinely dont know minties at all, aside from the fact that a long time ago jacob told me she was scary. the only full game i was in with her was AoT - and she was the host. so all i know about her is that she hosted during a complete ****show and nothing about her meta or anything. bc of this she seems normal to me, but im guessing people like m3ow or more experienced players will definitely be more helpful than me with this. if everything m3ow said in her case was true, then minties could very well be scum.

jacob - i dont really understand why you called out my RQ answer when u literally gave me a third party role for the first time in my forum mafia life in ur own game omg. other than that, he still seems genuine and definitely not scummy to me. same goes for third-party.

endless - SMUG as hell like blu rose (sorry not trying to be rude or maybe i am idk). hes been nice to me though, which i wouldnt really expect from him from his post style. but maybe he feels bad for me cuz im new/not the best, just like tardis. who knows. the popular opinion of him is town though, so maybe ill go with that too for now.

entropy - i could be biased since i think shes kinda cool but i dont think shes done anything scummy so far.

tom - also biased so im praying hes not scum. im not totally against the accusations against him for being third party, though.

ness - wat u done is scummy buuut idk come back. scum because of his actions earlier, town because i dont think scum would go that inactive.

esphas - this kids an idiot i spammed him over 30 times to post in here so im still waiting for him.

shiida - dat me

--

who will i be voting for??? aronthaer or minties. we'll see. i'd like to let aron respond to me first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait, not everyone can vote now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh **** i didnt know assassins werent hostile to other parties. im sorry aron omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

MY READS ARE DUMB DONT LOOK

��

- - - Post Merge - - -

when my looking pic fails. ��

first of all: screw formatting i'm too lazy <3

Miharu - Obviously scum because popsicles. You have stolen all of them from the little children.
I actually am really reading you as Town. You've been infecting me with this happiness attitude (Endless called it "being on coffee") this whole game, and I almost think that this automatically gives me a sort of tint on you? Your posts don't seem calculated to like show your Towniness or anything, which is totally great--you simply posting what comes to your mind when reading other posts is exactly what you should be doing in my opinion, and occasionally some more in-depth reading may be necessary to catch that scum. Granted, I'm not exactly the most respected player 'round these parts, so... Yeah.
#436 sees her (?) wondering about Kim Il-Sung's thoughts. It sorta makes me sad that Sat didn't really go with the crowd, but an Ashtot lynch seemed like it was nice at first but then his "oh i know who mafia is" post kinda makes me sad that our great leader (too lazy to type in Korean atm, sorry) lynched him. But I digress...
Is it safe to assume that none of your reads have changed since #590? That was only 14 hours ago, hehe (at time of typing). To be hoest, I totally see Kirbystarship as blue--the name makes sense and everything. It would be weird to give Stalin as a safe claim to the Mafia simply because Stalin was extremely instrumental in everything--even I recognize his name as part of the events of the 20th century. And yes, this sort of sounds like I'm rehashing Endless, but quite frankly, Endless has a point...
However, I'm sort of surprised that Endless didn't continue pushing Bluepikachu in the conversation that you quoted because Endless seems like totally that person from past games and everything. He generally doesn't give much of a break to new people, and for good reasons...
There's likely a nice round target on your back (and mine, hehe) for revealing yourself as Politburo in-thread...

oak - Hi oak! I like you taking this game seriously, it's always nice to see <3
Nice nailing of the role distribution, by the by, with the killing third party (and you said 5 Mafia in post #353 but tbh we really don't know that). Although you may very well be the killing third party yourself, hehe...
I like your list of reads, I guess. You seem really focused when you can be but I can't really gain anything on you, so I'm going to have to say that I'm not really reading you well either way...

Kirbystarship - jfc i thought miharu had a lot of posts
okie let's go <3
So, I'mma start out by saying that I believe that s/he is totally the Vig s/he claimed to be. Joseph Stalin is too prolifent to be someone who is just given as a safe claim, and if our eternal president was unable to gain won (as money is the root of all evil), then it only makes sense that Kirby would also be unable to gain won (as s/he said). Kirby's inability to gain won as Joseph Stalin make me conclude that, hey, we got Joseph Stalin the Vigilante right here <3
This seems like a bunch of one-liners? There's no real pattern to it, and I mean I guess I'm no better but what can you do amirite?
The strongman thing--as we have concluded--is likely just a noobish mistake based off of likely the past few games s/he has played.
Had a valid point in #389. If Crys has stated that he would likely be active, why so relatively inactive?

BluePikachu - Sorry for not realizing you were playing btw, I'm pathetic and can't read OPs <3
I don't like his/her reaction to Entropy's thing. Entropy didn't either, hehe~
The "no such points were risen" thing is kinda just meh. It makes sense, but one responding like BluePikachu did was kind of... I don't know, it just hits me wrong, man. Like, BP's defense really only makes sense from a Mafia standpoint? It just doesn't seem like something a real and true Korean would do. Last post was quite a while ago, probably either coasting or this is the last replacement Dolby is looking for. Slight scum lean, for anyone who wants a tl;dr...

@shiida: i'm generally so much worse
i generally type like this and am shy as all hell and never use periods and run-on sentences af and txt lingo 4 lyfe
As I said earlier, I'm trying to take this game seriously while still having fun with the theme <3
If you want to see some of my Town playing, go check out Reindeer Mafia or maybe Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy (despite being a long time ago), and then Mafia games where I've played as Mafia (I literally have three, I think, and one was Mafia Mafia so that doesn't count) would be Faithful June and Runescape's King of the Dwarves.
I didn't like either game, to be honest; I was baited af in Faithful June and King of the Dwarves saw everyone on Town basically give up.

i was encouraged 2 post here more. im rly new. ive only played one game b4 and i was killed on the first day so im inexperienced af. most of this stuff is probably invalid, outdated or just flat out wrong bc im an idiot whoops. ive been rly inactive so i thought id overcompensate with reads anyway

cass - they havent said much idk. null

crys - idk i feel like theyre town since they havent rly said anything that sets off any alarms 4 me personally

miharu - playing as they were in the su game. they were town then and i think theyre probably town now. i dont think theyve been put in a situation yet where theyve needed to explain themselves yet tho so it would make sense for them to be acting normally. well see how it goes.

oak - seems like they want to contribute more and help out town, but they cant bc of stuff getting in the way.

kirbystarship - i never understand u sry

bluepikachu47 - obviously it was pretty weird how they acted towards that one joke. their subsequent responses dont help their case that much either. scum lean

cadberry - theyre new and its way too early to judge them

aronthaer - their posts are kind of odd and they arent contributing too much to town from what i can see. theyve posted reads but they seem to sort of lack interest idk

blu rose - no idea sry

minties - rly defensive. to me it seems like theyre trying to hard to make their posts out to be genuine or smth. idk why but thats the kind of feeling im getting xD i think theyre scum

jacob - hasnt said anything scummish in my eyes and idk about playstyles so i cant read into any of that stuff

endless - idk

tom - idk

entropy - i think they had a good case on minties. i was null up until that post. i think theyre most likely town. town lean

ness - theyre gone

shiida - they seem like theyre trying to help but she insulted me like a *****. probably town though -_- town lean

When you are done reading back up on this thread, please answer these questions (I think Cass123 did this already):
Normally I don't like to push replacements as soon as they joined the game, but it bothers me that both Liam and Tae dropped out. Liam was excited and ready for this game, but early on iirc he was getting people suspicious of him (I was suspicious of him). Was the stress to much for him and made him drop out?
Same thing can be said for Cass123. Tae is good player and generally doesn't like when people can mess up a game. (I've also played against him when he was indeed mafia, I like to say that he has a very similar meta to Oak - As mafia he plays more serious [theres some more to it but not much can be said about Tae's Day 1 behavior]). I don't doubt that Tae did have things going on IRL that lead him to be on TBT less, but even still I think this is the first time he hasn't at least tried to play past Day 1.
What I am trying to say is that Tae probably felt bad for not being able to put 100% as mafia and wanted to be replaced.
I just want to urge WonderK and Cass123. If you aren't mafia please help me believe you. I am a biased player I will admit so I need to see you guys really trying and not coasting. With that I wish you guys good luck this game. =)
You are basing your opinion on me off of 4 posts the previous player made after the game started. I don?t know what I am supposed to say to make anyone believe anything I say. Others mentioned that Tae is at the hospital getting his stomach pumped, if that is the case that explains why he disappeared from my coach chat in SU and why he needed to be replaced in this game.
Yes, I?ve answered all of the RSQs. They are in 2 posts though since I couldn?t find CMD?s RSQs on mobile. I?ll quote them below since you don?t seem sure if I finished them. No one has questioned me about them, or anything else for that matter. If it hadn?t taken me 5 hours to catch up on the thread I would have posted more. I needed to sleep and the thread was pretty much dead when I made my first impressions post.
All you need to do is answer these 5 questions:
a) What is your time zone? PDT
b) You're shown a red button, a blue button, a pink button, and a yellow button. Which one do you click? None of them.
c) How much mafia experience do you have? This is my second game.
d) What is your avatar from? I paid Tae to make it a few months ago, it is mayor art.
e) Someone dares you to jump a 2 meter gap with a 20 meter drop for $20, do you do it? No, I have weak ankles because I'm a clutz.
f) you can call me she/they/Cass

If I'm missing something let me know.
Here's the rest of my RQSs
What alignment did you want to be this game?Why?: I don't care about alignment. I'm just happy I get to play.
How active do you plan on being this game?: pretty active, hopefully it won't take me long to catch up on the thread. I'm on mobile right now because I'm not home.
How well do you think you scumhunt(Look to find mafia)?Why?: I don't have a good answer for this since this is my second game.
What should we expect from your play-style this game?: I'm here to continue learning this game and take on my role the best I can.
I?m going to make some comments on my last post now.
Kirbystarship, I?m not sure yet if I believe your blue role claim.

I think the following are either third party or scum lean but I?m not sure of the exact read.
Bluepikachu47
Minties
Crys

Kirbystarship , since so many players believe your claim, I?m willing to believe your blue role claim for now. This is only the second game I?ve played with you so I know nothing about your meta.

Jacob, you seem to be asking a lot of probing questions. I think you might be town but I?m not sure yet.

Tom, you are really hard to read so you are null for now.

I want to say Ness is also either third party or mafia but they haven?t posted in a while so I?m not sure.

I thought Minties was bad news before I even got to any reads so I will likely vote them to be lynched.

Bluepikachu47?s RSQ?s and reaction made me very suspicious. I want to say they are scum but they could be third party.

Sorry for not posting more, it is hard to come in 72 hours into the game and immediately have a ton to talk about. 4 players died while I was in the middle of reading the thread so I?m not sure what to make of everyone?s reads and opinions yet. Maybe if you read my first impressions post you would know why else I don?t have a lot to say yet. In addition to that post, I want to add that I was going to be obs for this game but 2 people asked me to play to keep the game going. This is my first main game so please excuse me if I am slow starting out.

That being said, does anyone have any questions for me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oak, thank you for not assuming that replacements are automatically scum, before they even have a chance to post. I'm still not sure of your alignment though.

wait tardis were you actually notified about being roleblocked?

Yes got a Pm saying roleblocked. At everyone who don't believe my claim please give me one more night to show I'm the vig. I don't think the roleblocker can block the same person 2times in a row.

Will be posting my reads at the end of today in real life. I like to work on things at night.

Honestly I've never felt less motivated to play a mafia game before and I almost thought of switching out but looking at replacements list I'm thinking I should stay in so that I don't stress dolby out and the game in general. I'll try to be more active.

So I haven't read anything besides who's died on the OP so I'm just going to explain my reasoning for saying Kirby slipped. It was a reaction test that I thought would do something and I'm surprised how I wasn't lynched during my absence so whatever I guess.

Also I regret signing up for this using my slow smart phone.

Just a quick reminder: Only townies have votes, and without townies it's an autowin for mafia, so please refrain from mentioning if yourself can vote or not.

To add on, if you are a member of the Politburo, please send in a vote right now on ANYONE, just as long it assures you from not being modkilled, as you can easily change your vote later on, but just as a placeholder to keep you guys alive.

I'm just going to switch out, i honestly don't want to do anything right now. I bought something from the black market but i'm not going to say what.

I'm just going to switch out, i honestly don't want to do anything right now. I bought something from the black market but i'm not going to say what.

lol dolbys probably gonna cancel

I think I'm gonna switch out too. This mafia game isn't at all fun for me, so I'm just going to save myself the stress. I might play a newbie mafia in the far future, but I doubt I'll be returning to mafia. It's been nice arguing with you all, and I hope town wins.

Back