Mafia TBT Mafia-Korean War (Cancelled)

Here's the rest of my RQSs
What alignment did you want to be this game?Why?: I don't care about alignment. I'm just happy I get to play.
How active do you plan on being this game?: pretty active, hopefully it won't take me long to catch up on the thread. I'm on mobile right now because I'm not home.
How well do you think you scumhunt(Look to find mafia)?Why?: I don't have a good answer for this since this is my second game.
What should we expect from your play-style this game?: I'm here to continue learning this game and take on my role the best I can.

Thanks for posting your read so far! <: Also, actually could you please explain why those reads are townlocked or scum lean? o: If you do end up getting killed and flipping vig, then your reads may be able to help us in the long run. :3

Sorry for not that many colors what should I use as a townlean color?

Test for post glitch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh huh, post glitch.

Repost of glitched out post:

What.

You're misunderstanding my point entirely.
The point of that post was that Tui was disagreeing with me on the relevance of meta (saying it was very relevant) while simultaneously claiming that I was less town because I was <doing something that is nullified by my meta>. The problem here is the double standard, not that he's using meta.

And your push on Oak is different completely, because you're using your knowledge of his play from multiple past games, which fits my criteria of more-than-one. Quite literally the only thing I told him to stop doing (and re-iterated for people to not do) was use a single game as evidence. The reason for this is that this evidence is circumstantial, and inaccurate.

And perhaps I went overboard with what I called Xine. To be fair, I'd just woken up to a last minute flip onto a power role using a methodology I detest. That being said, Xine is probably mafia this game so I don't feel that sorry - not empty words either, I'll explain tomorrow. I've the case mostly written out (haha funny joke, I'll probably write at least as much again as what I have written), but I'm too tired to finish it right now. This'll wind up really awkward if I get night killed, but honestly, it's better I provide a well rested case and potentially don't have the opportunity to submit it than I complete and present a case that may have several over-sights and errors in it.

this is what i'm talking about in your post

Tui, am I to understand that you're defying my experience and claiming that meta is a good method of reading someone,

it's not that i misunderstood you...i'm not focused on your post as a whole, but more of what you implied by this quote. i don't really care about the other half of this sentence (the part i left out). it's this part, what you're saying here is that you are right in the first place because you're more experienced. that's the appeal to authority

i realize this might sound unclear: what i'm talking about here is your logical argument.... regardless of what you're applying it to (tui being hypocritical), the point you're making should still make sense on its own... and it doesn't, experience isn't a reason to believe you

what made you draw the conclusion that it was from multiple games? hayden changes his meta a lot, so literally i was using probably two games max.

i really don't think that you will die btw lol. if you're not gonna make a post, will you instead do a color coordinated list of your reads real quick?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also hi everyone that just joined

All you need to do is answer these 5 questions:
a) What is your time zone? PST
b) You're shown a red button, a blue button, a pink button, and a yellow button. Which one do you click? Pink! Its the best color of the rainbow not on the rainbow
c) How much mafia experience do you have? This is my 4th main game.
d) What is your avatar from? From Luxanna, she is really good at pixels
e) Someone dares you to jump a 2 meter gap with a 20 meter drop for $20, do you do it? No way, I can barely walk across the street without tripping
f) Pronoun of choice- She

What alignment did you want to be this game? Why?- Town, I like not being paniced when playing
How do you react under pressure?- terribly, I freak out and dont think things through
How active do you plan on being this game?- I hope to be active, a lot to do, over 7 things to do tonight, but I am going to try
How well do you think you scumhunt (look to find mafia)? Why?- Bad, I am just bad at reading people over
What should we expect from your play-style this game?- something better then last game, I want to be useful and try and scum hunt if I have the time to analyze

I'm here as a replacement. I'll post my RSQs in a moment and catch up on the thread when I get home. How long before night ends?
YAYY CASS!!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU DECIDED TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME!!!! <3 Thanks for replacing ahhh!~ Looking forward to playing with you again! :D

Cass123 has replaced Byuntae
Cadbberry has replaced Inkling
WonderK has replaced Liamslash

I would like one more replacement, PM me if interested
THANKS FOR REPLACING YOU GUYS!~ <3

Sorry for not that many colors what should I use as a townlean color?
Lime green :3 also could you explain why they were town locked/leaned or scum leaned before the night ends? :D Just in case you die if you are Vig ; v ; Thanks! <:

YAYY CASS!!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU DECIDED TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME!!!! <3 Thanks for replacing ahhh!~ Looking forward to playing with you again! :D

THANKS FOR REPLACING YOU GUYS!~ <3

Lime green :3 also could you explain why they were town locked/leaned or scum leaned before the night ends? :D Just in case you die if you are Vig ; v ; Thanks! <:

I don't know if I can explain all of it in time. My strongest scum lean would be Hayden. And how the replacement joined kinda changed my reads scum for tae is changed to null because of Cass replacement them. My strongest town reads would be Miharu and Entropy and Tui cause of there meta.

when does the thread lock

7pm <:

- - - Post Merge - - -

PST time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone please post something so I don't get a post merge next LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'M FINALLY FREAKING DONE WITH THIS LOOOOL Anyways, this will be posted near the end of the Night B] Hopefully my reads will help in case I die :') Also these reads was based on everyone's post up until 5:05 pm PST time. :3

P.s. please note that for me scumlean/hostile third party will be the same color. So if I say I'm scum leaning them, then there's also a chance that they could be a hostile third party instead xD

1. Ashtot - rip ; c ;

2. Byuntae - Null, hasn't posted enough for me to read him yet ; c ;

3. Crys - The only thing that stood out to me was her question:
i mean there's a chance anyone could be mafia but I don't think I'll see him contribute as I haven't even seen him post in the forum in awhile.

To whoever wants to answer or whatever idc; if you could have one person lynched or killed right now who would it be?
I feel like asking that question would make it easy for mafia to decide who to frame their kills on xD Though the only reason I'm nulling her instead of scum leaning her, is because of what I bolded. She's giving us a choice to answer it. I feel like that would backfire on her if she was mafia. Though that's just my intake on it for now. None of her other posts seems scummy to me yet. :3
4. Call me Daniel/Jared:3 - Half town leaning for now! :3 He seems to be playing as he did during Attack on Titan maf xD That's the feeling he gives off. He's been asking questions and it seems like he's trying to help town with his questions and RQS questions in his first post.
5. Miharu - It's a me <3
6. oak - I'll like to follow Entropy's reason on oak. During my first mafia game (Attack on Titan), quite a few people thought oak would be a good lynch candidate, but Entropy was pretty much screaming out no because of how he was playing and that he was following his town meta. She seems to know oak's meta very well. If oak does end up as scum, then I'll like to town lock Entropy.

As for my own suspicions of oak, I find it really suspicious that when I asked him why he town leaned tui during the time that he posted his reads, he said that tui was acting most towniest (which she was during the time he replied to my question), though during the time of when he posted his read on tui, tui had only posted 4 posts which mainly consisted of just answers to RQS questions and her reasons as to why she may be slightly inactive since she was out with her bf.

There's also the fact that he town leaned me for the same reason he scum leaned me for LOL I just find that odd and it sticks out to me xD

The only thing that stands out to me about your read on me is the fact that your reasoning for town leaning me is the same reason you scum leaned me for LOL

Just can't be bothered but really most of them were just gut feelings. Tui is probably the towniest person among us bc she's been contributive and etc, I felt like Liams townslips are geniuine, Shiida and Miharu seem to be off from previous games as other people mentioned but it's easy to let them off, Blu Rose: honestly idk it was more a gut feeling than anything for sorry if that caused any mishap within the discussion and what not. Heading off to school soon so gl supreme leader king or w/e with your lynch.

7. KirbyStarShipI'm going to go ahead and put him down as half scum lean instead of full scum lean due to his claim. This is my third game with kirby and in the last two games I played with him, he was mafia. I don't know how he plays as town, but he's playing as he has in the last two games when he was scum. xD I've noticed that he normally only ask questions that may seem helpful to town when someone has already aroused their suspicions on that same player. A good example is when Jacob brought up shiida's answer to one of the RQS questions, then later on, Kirby asks pretty much the same question as Jacob.
Kirby's post:
"But in the last games you say mafia and the RQS didn't say you can't pick third party as a answer so why did you pick third party in this RQS?"

Then there's the Mintie's posts. He said that some of her posts felt forced and that he would explain the next day, yet he didn't until I had to constantly ask him how his explanation on minties was coming along. I was waiting until he got on to see if he would actually follow through with it, but he ended up "forgetting" about it. I find it hard to believe that he'll forget about it when a few people had mentioned that they were looking forward to seeing his post about that. (I believe it was Crys and Minties). Kirby tends to lurk the thread a lot, so it's hard to believe that he would miss their posts. I'm thinking that he didn't want to post what he thought made Minties's post seem forced because a few players were starting to Town lean Minties. When he did end up posting his "Explanation" on minties, it didn't even seem like it took a long time to type up. It honestly just looked like he went to find the most suspicious looking post from minties in his view, and just typed up whatever he thought xD (No offense > v< )

Then there's the post where he switched his reads pretty easily when he was questioned about Cry's. He thought Crys was town because of her using her "gut feeling", but once he was questioned and when the person who questioned him said that Crys was already suspicious to them, he changed his reads to saying her meta actually matches her scum meta. xD

In the last game, Kirby said that sheeping is bad, yet he was pretty much sheeping my reads in SU Mafia, and he ended up as mafia. Right now it seems like he's also pretty much sheeping everyone's reads so he doesn't stand out.

I also find it hard to believe his claim. In the Attack on Titan mafia, he claimed as Vig and put out a plan to try to make us town lock him for "shooting" Cad. Then in the last game I played with him (SU mafia that's still going on), he stated that it's easy for mafia to claim as vig. The fact that he's claiming as vig really makes me suspicious xD Either he's scum or he's actually what he claims to be.

There's also the fact that in all the games I've played with him, he always tends to skip some of my questions or ignore it completely until I have to bring it up to him again and again :'D

Edit: I'm stuck between nulling Kirby or keeping him as half scum lean due to his scummy replies/posts XD Sataric made a very valid point about his role name which I didn't notice or even take into consideration until he pointed it out for us. xD Assuming there's no safe claims since we don't know what role there might be, it definitely makes me think kirby probably isn't mafia... I'm just finding it hard to believe due to the past 2 games I've played with him though LOL

8. Bluepikachu47 - Scum leaning Blue pikachu because of his reaction to Entropy's post. The full conversation was:
Oh my gosh, I'm late!!! What did I miss?

well it got revealed that you're mafia, any last words?

Incorrect. I read the posts and no such points were risen.

If you read the posts, why did you ask "what did I miss?" XD

I find it interesting that what you pointed out was that no such points were raised, not that if such a point it was raised it would be incorrect.

I wasn't saying incorrect to the fact that I was mafia or not, I was saying incorrect to the fact that there were points risen that I was mafia. And doesn't everyone claim town, regardless of role, as a mans to protect themselves from getting lynched? (This was in reply to Endless -Miharu)

Because prior to asking the question, I hadn't checked the posts. After posting the "what had I missed" thing, I had checked the posts. It was a waste of time on my part, and it the grand scheme, it served no purpose. (This was in reply to me - Miharu)

If you were town, you would've known there was no such comment in the thread prior to checking, no? That was more or less my point.

I completely agree. I stated that my first post was just a time-waster in my last post.
"well it got revealed that you're mafia, any last words?" to me, it seemed like a small joke just to reaction text Blue pika xD, and it worked pretty well. If Blue Pikachu was really town, I feel like he wouldn't have needed to rush/skim through all the pages he's missed just to see if anyone really revealed that he was mafia. I feel like the normal town reaction would have been "not possible" or something along those lines.

His reply to Entropy's post was (6 mins after):
"Incorrect. I read the posts and no such points were risen."

There's no way he could have read everything within 6 mins (At least for me I just find it hard to believe LOL). And then later on, he posted that he hasn't read every single post. That confirms for me that he was just skimming through the thread to make sure nothing was "revealed" about him. xD There's also the wording of reply to tui's read on him:
I can see your reasoning for why you have suspicion of me. I think that this being my first actual mafia game combined with my poor time management skills might have something to do with my poor play quality and lack of contribution, but I do have suspicion of Kirbystarship for the reasons everyone else is suspicious of him, so I'd just be repeating what everyone else is saying if I said why I think he's scum. And MAYBE my response to my interrogation made me seem suspicious, but my odd response was most likely due to me being caught off guard. Again, this is my first game so I didn't know what to expect.

Then I replied saying that what I bolded raised a red flag for me LOL I don't think you need to be on guard if you know you are town. He then rephrased it into:

Let me rephrase what I said. I was caught off guard because I didn't realize how intense this would be, and how intense it would get so quickly. Other than the natural suspicion of everyone because I can't be 100% about anyone, I'm not very suspicious of anyone else besides Kirby.

Then when I asked:

What felt intense for you? Was it when Entropy called you out as scum? o:

Probably of how I need to defend myself 10x as much as I thought I would have because of one reaction to one post.

It just seems suspicious xD

9. Tui - Going to go ahead and town lock Tui. She's been playing exactly as she has in the last game (SU) I played with her. Her posts have been very helpful to town. I don't see her as anything but pro town right now xD As I've said before tui, even during your first mafia game, you are doing AMAZING <3

10. inkling - Null, hasn't posted anything yet :'D

11. Aronthaer - The posts that mainly stood out to me was
How many vigilantes are there in an average game?

So who should Kirby vig shoot, if they are indeed a vigilante?

I know this is only his second game, but these questions just stood out to me. Normally you'll want to know what kind of mafia roles there could possibly be, not town ones. I feel like him asking who Kirby should shoot if they are vig, is just giving mafia an idea of who they could frame and if we listed any of their scum members, who they should protect (assuming they have a doc, which I'll like to believe is highly likely xD ). For now, I'll have them as a slight scum lean.

12. Blu Rose - I really don't know how to feel about Blu Rose LOL The majority of his posts seem like fillers. The thing that raised my attention was when Daniel voted for Blu Rose and listed his reasons as to why he did that, then when Blu Rose responds back to Daniel's post, in the end, Blu Rose ended up voting for Daniel for lynch with no reason what so ever which made it seem like he only voted for Daniel because Daniel voted for him xD. (I'm aware that he posted that he did that because of a "reaction" test, but then he posts "I just realized that I haven't really ever tried to reaction test before ehehe" ) The way he types just seems trolly to me and personally I don't really like that LOL It just gives me this scummy vibe xD

There was also this post:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?373286-TBT-Mafia-Korean-War-(Night-One)&p=6663692&viewfull=1#post6663692

Crys was talking about Blue Pikachu, not Blu Rose. His first line (like Crys mentioned) just seemed really suspicious LOL I know in the end he posts saying that he confused Blue Pikachu's name for his because his avatar is a pikachu and part of his username is "Blu". but I just really don't know how to feel about Blu LOL For now I'll have him as a slight scum lean, until more posts with more content from him is posted.

13. Minties - At first I was slightly suspicious of Minties because of what Sataric posted. His post did seem pretty solid, but after Minties replied, her replies just seemed genuine to me. For now I'll like to slightly town lean her due to her replies.
14. Jacob - Going to slight town lean for now because he's been questioning and posting his own opinons/views on others. (First to bring up shiida's suspicions and I think Daniel). Though I'm being pretty biased towards Jacob because he's one of my closest friends LOLOLOL My read will probably be different on him once he posts more. Though so far, none of his posts stood out to me as weird. XD
15. Endless - Right now I'll have Endless has null, I'm slightly thinking of leaning him towards town, but I'll like to see more posts before deciding whether I think he's town lean or scum lean xD
16. Xine - I'll have xine as null for now. I'll definitely like to see more posts from her. She's only posted a total of 3 times so it's hard for me to read her. Her last post was her case on Ashtot which really did seem solid and even I thought Ashtot could have been scum, but he ended up flipping blue ; __ ;. Xine could be scum where she posted her case on Ashtot thinking that he may be useful in the future to try to lynch him if our leader was killed. I'm pretty sure no one expected Ashtot to be shot since he wasn't the most suspicious towards many of us. I just really don't know how to read Xine yet, so for now she's null. xD
17. Tom - null for now xD So far none of his posts raised any red flags for me :3 but none really lead me to town lean him either XD
18. Entropy - Town leannnnnnn <3 She's playing just like how she was last game B] If oak flips scum, I'll be town locking Entropy <3
19. Sataric - Going to slightly town lean Sataric. He seems pretty helpful to town in my opinion o: I'll be assuming there's no safe claims in this game since we literally don't know what roles are out. Sataric's post about Kirby's role name is something I'm taking into consideration since it really seems logical, though I still just always find it hard to believe Kirby's claims LOL. Though there's also a chance that Sataric may be mafia with kirby and gave him that name to use in the mafia chat to try to clear him ;) I'll like to doubt that's the case, but it was a thought that passed through my mind ahaha
20. Ness - I can honestly say, I'm slightly suspicious of their fast vote on Kirby. In response to his post I said:
Why are you so fast to vote for Kirby when you told entropy that "Thats a fairly bold accusation, taking into account that we're incredibly early into the game already. If thats the case i'll look into some meta of his and i'll make my own judgement later." when she said that oak may be scum due to the way he posted/his meta. Kirby only thought that there could be a possibility of a strongman, and to be quite honest, I didn't see why it raised any flags for that post xD When Endless called for Doc on Sat, I also thought that it could have been possible to be a strongman on the other team before Kirby even posted it xD To me it seems like you are just looking for someone to lynch (like someone already said). ; v ;

What are your current thoughts on Daniel's and Endless's interactions? o:

Until he responds back to all our suspicions of him, I'll like to keep him as null.
21. Liamslash - Oh god. He still has not answered any of my questions directed towards him. He has not contributed anything towards town at all yet which seriously makes me suspicious of him. (I'm being completely biased because he keeps skipping/missing/ignoring my questions and then he had the audacity to post his "sarcasm" when Day 1 ended and our Leader lynched a blue role. No offense Liam hahaha xD Just to be honest, it literally ticked me off LOL ) He said he was excited for his first game, but he doesn't seem to be in the game at all ; c ;

Also like tui has already mentioned, his post:
Speaking personally here, I have no idea why he town read me. I feel like if he town reads me he might have a reason or something, as, from as much as I can say, I haven't done anything. I just want to cover my back to say if he flips scum, I had nothing to do with him.

Definitely feels like he's hiding something. xD

22. Esphas - Hasn't posted much yet for me to read off of, so null for now <3 Hoping to see you post more! cx <3

23. Shiida - Half scum lean/half town lean. The main reason why is because she's either mafia, third party, or a blue role. Her meta has always been (at least from the last two games I've played with her), to soft/hard claim. I haven't noticed any of that this game, and that's the reason I'm confused as to whether scum lean her or town lean her xD I'm aware some of you guys will be like "omggg why would you say that?? If she's a blue role she's going to get killed etc etc", though I'm thinking she's either hostile third party or mafia because of her question:

why ashtot?

which definitely seems like a question that would get our leader killed if he/she had answered that lol. xD

rip the post merges LOL

Thread will be closed in less than 2 minutes for anyone wondering XD

I am not fully caught up on the thread (10-or-so pages behind, 4am here..) but since night is about to end and I might soon find myself dead, I wish to say the following: Use the information you get out of the Night 1 deaths to their full advantage and choose whom to lynch based off of that information, please.

Prior to having the Day 2 information, and admitting that my day 1 reads are oftentimes not the best (Ashtot's death didn't give us all that much to work with either, unfortunately), I would say that I am still quite confident that there's Mafia and Third-Party in this list:

Minties.
Shiida.
Ness.
Oak.
BluePikachu47.

And less confident but still slightly suspicious of: Entropy, Endless, Liamslash, and potentially Miharu. (Last one based mostly on what the prime suspects flip.)

Obviously I've named more people here than there's likely to be scum in the game, which means I am clearly wrong about some of these people. It's the best I can do for now. So in case I die, study the deaths of this night carefully and base your decision in part with that as your guideline. Long live the Eternal President!

Night is now over, and the thread will be locked. The Day post will be posted, along with today's black market items, in the next hour. If you don't know the amount of won you have PM me

Heres-A-Stack-Of-Anti-American-Propaganda-From-North-Korea-4.jpg

Day Two

Sataric exited the chamber from where Ashtot had been executed. It was an even more beautiful day now that an enemy of the workers had been executed in his name. He passed to talk to his joyful children, because now they were in their ancient, rightful homeland. Liberated from Japanese occupation. The sun of socialism shines brightly today.
"Only one of you will be able to join me and fight against the forces of imperialism," he told his three sons, playing joyfully in the courtyard. "Feel glad that you live in the workers paradise, finally free of imperialists," he said. "Or soon to be," he muttered under his breath. Kim Il Sung turned his back to Xine as he walked away, back to the war room, in order to stop the southern imperialists' advance upon the worker's paradise.

His good friend and ally, Jared:3, a fellow revolutionary, walked beside. "A certainly good day. We have eliminated an enemy of the workers." They walked around the war room's perimeter wall, to enter, for today was a special day. Today they would meet with one of their most important allies, tui, in their fight against imperialism. They entered the war room slowly, with great caution, for they did not know how deeply the imperialists knew about their plans, but relaxed as they saw tui.

The three sat down in their chairs to talk about the most effective ways to beat the imperialists and drive them from Korea's sovereign borders. Suddenly, a rocket blast blew through the roof, destroying the war room and killing Jared:3.

Kim Il Sung and Mao Zedong wasted no time, they knew that their location was no longer secure. They burst out the doors and rushed out of the compound, to be driven down and felled by artillery fire.

The three children had remained in the compound's courtyard. Remembering their father's words, the three sons glared at each other, then two of them came to a decision. With one swift movement, they broke their eldest, and, strongest brother's neck, Xine and left him to die, still judging each other with contempt, they backed away cautiously, before pursuing different routes to exit the compound. They were destined to meet in the future, and a power struggle had emerged.

Tui's role
Dolby said:
Mao Zedong(Doctor)
As a communist, you support the workers revolution in Korea, and will do anything that you can to help the Korean people cast off the shackles imposed by the capitalist Americans controlling the south of the peninsula. As the leader of the communist country with the highest population, and a worker's paradise, you have extensive influence over the world, even within Korea. You are a practitioner in traditional medicine, and even invented it. Once per night, you may heal a player, protecting them from one attempt on their life that night

You are not a Korean citizen and do not gain Won. The only way you may obtain won is if it is transferred to you

Town Win Condition: You win once the mafia and all hostile third parties have been eliminated

Sataric's Role
Dolby said:
Kim Il Sung(King Eternal President)
66O9e5w.jpg
The Sun of Socialism himself. You fought for two long, arduous decades against the Japanese occupation of Korea, and singlehandly forced out the Japanese. Your war is not over. A new oppressor has entered to once again retake and oppress Koreans. They have taken over the southern half of the country and have partaken in unprovoked attacks against the liberated half. With your power, you seek to smite these cowards. Once per day, you can vote for a person to die. This person will die at the end of the day. You must vote for person and you may not vote for no lynch. You may unvote. Your vote must be sent in through PM. If you die the votes of the politburo are activated. If you do not vote then you be modkilled.
Money is the root of all evil, and worse, capitalism and imperialism. As such, you do not gain won or start out with any won
You win once the mafia and all hostile third parties have been eliminated

Xine's role
Dolby said:
Kim Jong-Il(Assassin)
You are the oldest son of Kim Il Sung and you are poised to take power after his death. This does not mean that you don't have rivals. Kim Pyong-Il and Kim Man-Il both seek to eliminate you so that they can take power following your father's death. You seek the best for Korea, and must eliminate them so that Korea remains a workers paradise. You have two shots and two inspections which you can use to eliminate the two. Be careful, as they are trying to eliminate you as well.

As the son of the sun of socialism, you do not take won, and the only way for you to obtain won is to have it transferred to you.

You win if you are alive when Kim Pyong-Il and Kim Man-Il are dead

Jared:3's role (Modkilled)
Dolby said:
Kim Tu Bong(Politburo member/Double Voter)
The former leader of the Korean Worker's Party, and the standing head of parliament, you have transferred leadership of the party, willingly, to Kim Il Sung. You fought and continue to fight for the Juche cause and formed the Korean government in exile. You seek to liberate the workers of South Korea and repel the imperialist Americans. You are also a member of the politburo, and as the leader of it, have two votes. Rather than having only one vote on them, anybody you vote for will receive two votes, which must be used everyday your votes are active, or you will be modkilled. These votes are inactive as long as Kim Il Sung is alive, and are activated upon his death.

You start out with 1 won and will gain 2 won each night

Town Win Condition: You win once the mafia and all hostile third parties have been eliminated

Players left:18/23

The Black Market is open, there are three items for sale today

Census Records for three won

Shovels for two won

And a rice ration for one won

The votes of the politburo have been activated. They have 47 hours to send in their votes. They must vote or they will be modkilled. They can not vote for a no lynch

Last edited:
Back