• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mayor Amy's Art Dump

I really love your style! Watched on DA <3

Uhm Uhm would you mind drawing luckypinch ??
https://i.imgur.com/sDHjLZF.png
Maybe in a more humanoid forum ?

I'm so sorry, but I'm not taking any more requests at the moment. I'd like to focus on my shop at this time. If you'd like to commission me, there is a link to my shop in the first post. Thanks for your understanding! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really love your style! Watched on DA <3

Thanks so much for the kind words and the watch! I watched you back. ;)

I tried drawing a chibi for like the third time in my life. XD It was my first time drawing one with a tablet. Here's peoyne's character:

harperfinalproduct_zpst9cfvbax.png

I'd like to maybe sell these at some point. Any feedback/advice on pricing would be greatly appreciated. :)

Your art's very cute! I love the Pokemon ones, especially Togepi and Ditto. :3 My only piece of advice with your most recent chibi is that the neck area & collar look a little blended in together. Maybe making them contrast a little more could help make the detail stand out?

Oh my gosh, your art is adorable!<3

Thank you so much! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art's very cute! I love the Pokemon ones, especially Togepi and Ditto. :3 My only piece of advice with your most recent chibi is that the neck area & collar look a little blended in together. Maybe making them contrast a little more could help make the detail stand out?

Thank you so much! That's really good advice. :) I sometimes have a hard time selecting colours that work well together. XD

My favourite Sailor Moon baddie. Ugh, this one's a mess. Partly because I still need A LOT of practice drawing with a tablet, partly because I tried a new style.

wickedladyfinalproduct_zpsuoudhhxz.png

Last edited:
I just recently adopted Bert from Gamzee, so I decided to try drawing him. For some reason he came out as a bishie, even though he's like a weird alien creature. I think I've been watching too much Utena lately. XD

bertfinalproduct_zpsfspdq8g1.png

I drew the line art for this one traditionally. I just bought a Sakura marker, and I wanted to try it out. :)

Last edited:
himecutfinalproduct_zpsdo0oywhz.png

Just a quick doodle I did. I wanted to practice drawing 3/4 faces with a tablet.

Last edited:
Here's a quick sketch I did of my new OC, Ollie. He's such a cutie! <333

olliefinalproduct_zpsb0egpe2d.png

Last edited:
Another quick sketch of one of my OCs. This time it's of Suzune. I was super lazy and picked a pose where I wouldn't have to draw hands. XD

suzunefinalproduct_zpshjssiios.png

Last edited:
It's been a while since I last posted anything here. Here's drawing I did recently of my OC, Rosie. It was done in a rush, but I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out. c:

rosiesketch_zpsvatbbwm3.png

Last edited:
Here's the first decent thing I've drawn in months:

applefinalproduct_zps9hzmmh65.png

It's my entry for a contest being held on DA.

Last edited:
Had fun drawing Chiisanacx's OC today.

maisyfinalproduct_zps9b6j62dt.jpg

Last edited:
Back