Mayor Amy's Art Dump

Uhm Uhm would you mind drawing luckypinch ??
https://i.imgur.com/sDHjLZF.png
Maybe in a more humanoid forum ?

I'm so sorry, but I'm not taking any more requests at the moment. I'd like to focus on my shop at this time. If you'd like to commission me, there is a link to my shop in the first post. Thanks for your understanding! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really love your style! Watched on DA <3

Thanks so much for the kind words and the watch! I watched you back. ;)

I tried drawing a chibi for like the third time in my life. XD It was my first time drawing one with a tablet. Here's peoyne's character:

harperfinalproduct_zpst9cfvbax.png

I'd like to maybe sell these at some point. Any feedback/advice on pricing would be greatly appreciated. :)

Your art's very cute! I love the Pokemon ones, especially Togepi and Ditto. :3 My only piece of advice with your most recent chibi is that the neck area & collar look a little blended in together. Maybe making them contrast a little more could help make the detail stand out?

Oh my gosh, your art is adorable!<3

Thank you so much! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art's very cute! I love the Pokemon ones, especially Togepi and Ditto. :3 My only piece of advice with your most recent chibi is that the neck area & collar look a little blended in together. Maybe making them contrast a little more could help make the detail stand out?

Thank you so much! That's really good advice. :) I sometimes have a hard time selecting colours that work well together. XD

My favourite Sailor Moon baddie. Ugh, this one's a mess. Partly because I still need A LOT of practice drawing with a tablet, partly because I tried a new style.

wickedladyfinalproduct_zpsuoudhhxz.png

Last edited:
I just recently adopted Bert from Gamzee, so I decided to try drawing him. For some reason he came out as a bishie, even though he's like a weird alien creature. I think I've been watching too much Utena lately. XD

bertfinalproduct_zpsfspdq8g1.png

I drew the line art for this one traditionally. I just bought a Sakura marker, and I wanted to try it out. :)

Last edited:
himecutfinalproduct_zpsdo0oywhz.png

Just a quick doodle I did. I wanted to practice drawing 3/4 faces with a tablet.

Last edited:
Here's a quick sketch I did of my new OC, Ollie. He's such a cutie! <333

olliefinalproduct_zpsb0egpe2d.png

Last edited:
Another quick sketch of one of my OCs. This time it's of Suzune. I was super lazy and picked a pose where I wouldn't have to draw hands. XD

suzunefinalproduct_zpshjssiios.png

Last edited:
It's been a while since I last posted anything here. Here's drawing I did recently of my OC, Rosie. It was done in a rush, but I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out. c:

rosiesketch_zpsvatbbwm3.png

Last edited:
Here's the first decent thing I've drawn in months:

applefinalproduct_zps9hzmmh65.png

It's my entry for a contest being held on DA.

Last edited:
Had fun drawing Chiisanacx's OC today.

maisyfinalproduct_zps9b6j62dt.jpg

Last edited:
Back