• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mayor Amy's Art Dump

It's been a while since I've last drawn one of my OCs, so I thought I'd sketch Ollie this evening.

olliefinalproduct1_zpsqxqfqbs9.jpg

Last edited:
I recently finished watching Yuri!!! on Ice, and now I'm obsessed. XD Here's a quick sketch of Victor cuz he's my fave. <333

victorfinalproduct_zpsfx2ziqlw.jpg

Here's something I drew for pinkcotton earlier today.

jinglefinalproduct_zpsmeeriacf.jpg

So I made this today and I was thinking of offering it as a commission option, but I think it might be too smol. Thoughts?

suzunegameboy_zpswfnnbtq6.gif

Maybe if it was possible to do them a tiny bit bigger? But even the smol one is super cute! :)

It's very cute!! Your art is amazing :eek:

Aw, thank you so much! <3 That's so nice of you to say. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe if it was possible to do them a tiny bit bigger? But even the smol one is super cute! :)

Thank you! c: I think I might try making it a bit bigger when I have some time.

Here's my part of an art trade that I did with Danielle-chan on DA.

xynthiifinalproduct1_zps99ywecof.jpg

Xynthii is a closed species by ObsceneBarbie on DA.

I drew this for ellsieotter earlier today:

mayorgroupshot%20copy_zpsyp32spai.png

I have no idea how to draw backgrounds orz

Last edited:
Trying out a more painterly style. I feel like the shading/highlighting is wrong, but whatever.

painterlyjohanna1%20copy_zpsf82tdqge.png

ohhh I love this style, it looks really nice! I think the shading is good, too. I like the highlights on her hair :)

Thank you so much! That's so nice of you to say. <3 I think I might experiment with this style a little more. c:

Back