Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
Dragonscale Easter Egg
My sister was kind enough to lend me her tablet, so I finally tried drawing with it today. The results are nowhere near as good as when I draw traditional sketches, but I guess I can't expect much when I'm not used to it.

kawaiiditto_zpszbdbjmhl.png

kawaiikoffing_zpsk40jihsz.png

You can also view these in my DeviantArt gallery. I put them in my Scraps folder because they're still pretty experimental, lol.

I'm probably gonna stick to drawing simple Pokemon for now. When I get a bit better, I might try drawing a few AC villagers.

Update 1: Keep scrolling for more Pokemon and a drawing of my mayor!

Update 2: It's been more than a month since I last posted, and I'm a little more comfortable with using a tablet now. I'm just gonna start posting whatever, lol.

**Requests are closed at this time. I do, however, occasionally take commissions. Check out my shop if you are interested!**

Last edited:
They're adorable. Your lines look very solid for your first time, well done!

They're adorable. Your lines look very solid for your first time, well done!

Thank you so much for your nice comment! :) Haha, I had to press the undo button quite a few times to get the lines the way I wanted. XD

Thought I'd get a little practice in before lunch.

kawaiiluvdisc_zpszjp9jbth.png

Last edited:
Ohhh my gosh so cute xD

Are you taking requests? No worries if not, just wondering!

Last edited:
As Shirayuki suggested, here's Togepi!

kawaiitogepi_zpseaecp76s.png

Last edited:
It's been a few days since I last got any practice in, but I thought I'd give drawing my mayor a shot.

mayoramyfinalproduct_zpsc349z3nf.png

Last edited:
I've been practicing drawing with a tablet a lot recently. It was really difficult when I first started, so aside from simple Pokemon and AC mayors, I mainly stuck to drawing busts. I finally got to a point where I felt that I was comfortable enough doing busts, so I thought I'd challenge myself and do a full body. The lines are nowhere near as smooth as I'd like them to be, but at least I managed to create something resembling a human being. Forgive the slight anatomical problems. I kinda just went for it without doing a sketch first.

ansonfinalproduct1_zpsgjp8yv52.png

I've been practicing drawing with a tablet a lot recently. It was really difficult when I first started, so aside from simple Pokemon and AC mayors, I mainly stuck to drawing busts. I finally got to a point where I felt that I was comfortable enough doing busts, so I thought I'd challenge myself and do a full body. The lines are nowhere near as smooth as I'd like them to be, but at least I managed to create something resembling a human being. Forgive the slight anatomical problems. I kinda just went for it without doing a sketch first.

ansonfinalproduct1_zpsgjp8yv52.png
Looks good for someone just starting on a tablet.
If possible I'd like to request aria ?
Thanks ♥

These are the cutest things ever!! I would commission you for Mewtwo, but he's more tough than cute :)

For Nightmares:

kawaiifennekin_zpsnxwwup3l.png

For Utarara:

ariavaleenefinalproduct_zpsmqobdxxo.png

I think those are gonna be the only requests I'm gonna take for now. I'm trying to get my shop going. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are the cutest things ever!! I would commission you for Mewtwo, but he's more tough than cute :)

Thank you for your kind words! :) Unfortunately my style is very cutesy. :/ I do have a hard time drawing tougher/more masculine characters. Maybe if I practice some more I can attempt to draw Mewtwo one day. ;)

Back