• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where's our Nintendo letters?

Liquefy

Bells
Cake
Didn't the folks who got ACWW early (sages at NSider; IGN winners; 1Up winners) report receiving the valuable Crown in letters from Nintendo?

Even in the Japanese version, I and the people I've played with received two letters, with presents, after the first two times we went online. I've since received a third Nintendo letter with a present.

Tens (maybe hundreds?) of thousands have already gone online with ACWW this week. Has anyone reported receiving a Nintendo letter yet?

Yeah, maybe they're coming?

That's doubtful....

i haven't gotten anything yet : (

i was hoping for a crown... but i guess my King Tut Mask will have to do...

:p

Mino said:
I got Shrunk.

:)

But not the cat, yet....
yeah, i got redd... not like i could do anything with him though... he wanted me to have "expensive clothes"

psch... 2 days into the game, i had like 30 bells...

I got a "Bottle mail" I left a Bottle mail too with my e-mail name. In the Bottle mail it said:

"SIT THERE AND GET PAID!

All you need to do is
test some find cosmetics.
Over 3,000 Bells per hour
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!

Beautychem Labs"

I guess all get this. It was in the water on the right side of the town.

-Raymond Day

So far, I've got Saharah, Crazy Redd, and Blanca, and my bro got Dr. Shrunk. And I keep getting wierd bottle mail...

"Dear Lucio,

I thought you promised that we
would write to each other! Is there
someone else now? Another penpal?

Love forever, *insert name I forgot*"

0_O'

Yeah....

Yes!!!
adds coin to collection! :lol:

Me one coin, nintendo ....apparently millions to spare... :ph43r:

fiveyearwinter said:
I got Redd. I have no idea how to buy his stuff, and I REALLY want that kiddie pool with the rubber duckie in it.

:D
I have one in my house! I'll sell!

Back