Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

Yes sure, I could go with 100 tbt since it's an untouched event one. :) Could you just let me finish my lunch then i'll repost/PM you when your order is ready! It'll be about in 10-15 mins. :)
Sure no worries
let me get into my game
IL be using my Pok?mon y game
name zebra

Hmm.. Seems like ill have competition after coming back from the grave :p

Nice store you have though, there is a lot of choices i must say. I am honestly interested to see how our two shops will turn out :p
Dont worry though, once i sell my stock ill be out of your hair :)

Hmm.. Seems like ill have competition after coming back from the grave :p

Nice store you have though, there is a lot of choices i must say. I am honestly interested to see how our two shops will turn out :p
Dont worry though, once i sell my stock ill be out of your hair :)

Hey hi! I think there's about 3-4 for more Pokemon shops open this year tho I just started out. And no worries! I don't compete, I just posted my stuff here to help those who needs it, basically I'm more of an event collector (Tho, I didn't place everything here) rather than competitive ones so yeah. :) Goodluck to the both of us! Hope you get more active at selling too!

I'm interested in your Landorus, Thunderus. Also possibly Kyruem. What are his IVs?

Also, I'm assuming these all have the pentagon?

Last edited:
I'm interested in your Landorus, Thunderus. Also possibly Kyruem. What are his IVs?

Also, I'm assuming these all have the pentagon?

Both Landorus and Thundurus are Shiny 6IVs with Pentagons. :)
However Kyurem has only 31 IV on Sp. Def and is a transfer from BW game. :)

Last edited:
Both Landorus and Thundurus are Shiny 6IVs with Pentagons. :)
However Kyurem has only 31 IV on Sp. Def and is a transfer from BW game. :)

Ok, I'll definitely take Lando and Thund. Instead of Kyurem can I get Umbreon? Thanks! ^_^

Ok, I'll definitely take Lando and Thund. Instead of Kyurem can I get Umbreon? Thanks! ^_^

Sure. Let me just find it in my bank :). Btw, I saw another Kyurem with 6IVs but not shiny with this moveset [Modest/Pressure] [Draco Meteor/Earth Power/Psychic/Glaciate]. It also has its Pentagon. By chance, do you want it?

Sure. Let me just find it in my bank :). Btw, I saw another Kyurem with 6IVs but not shiny with this moveset [Modest/Pressure] [Draco Meteor/Earth Power/Psychic/Glaciate]. It also has its Pentagon. By chance, do you want it?

Oh that's perfect! I'm mostly looking for competitive Pokemon anyways. Being shiny is just a nice bonus.

Oh that's perfect! I'm mostly looking for competitive Pokemon anyways. Being shiny is just a nice bonus.

Alright! Just to be clear are you getting all 4? Or just the original 3 (Thundurus, Landorus and Kyurem)?

May I buy Latias, Yveltal, and the English Event Xerneas please?

May I buy Latias, Yveltal, and the English Event Xerneas please?

Sure! Just to clarify you're buying the 30 TBT Yveltal right? :) I'll wait for your answer and will get them prepared asap. Will message you once ready for trade. :)

Sure! Just to clarify you're buying the 30 TBT Yveltal right? :) I'll wait for your answer and will get them prepared asap. Will message you once ready for trade. :)

Yep, okay, how much in total will that be?

Back