• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Discord Quotes Thread

f11

crys(tal)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Feather
White Feather
Fair Pinwheel
Pokéball
irc is dead...

If you happen to be in the TBT Discord (The Chat) and think something someone has said was hilarious, post it here! (Might as well call this the funny things SockHead says har har har)

EtchaSketch - Today at 2:57 AM
Disneyland is better
More compact
Easier

Justin - Today at 2:57 AM
@EtchaSketch are you my soulmate

null - Today at 2:57 AM
Justin that is a child get away from her

Moving this one to the Basement actually, IRC one probably never should have been in Brewster's to begin with.

A reminder that you should not post a quote that would naturally violate TBT rules to begin with anywhere else on the forum. So nothing that is blatantly disrespectful to another user or wildly inappropriate. We will delete anything in here that we feel matches that.

Crys - Today at 12:26 PM
wtf Michigan is a state

Crys - Today at 12:26 PM
I thought it was a city lol

Laudine - Today at 2:40 PM
don't worry, I'm still planning to overthrow them with eggs >:D

Crys - Today at 2:40 PM
overthrow? That idea is scrambling my head.

Cory - Today at 2:40 PM
no crys
Laudine - Today at 2:41 PM
@Crys +1 point for you for that pun xD

Jeremy - Today at 12:13 AM
Please no being weird in here too

Mary - Today at 1:20 PM
What would happen if we had a voice channel

Hayden - Today at 1:20 PM
screaming children

Sparro: I think you sent me the wrong arm

Mary: Moderators don't talk to us - Today at 2:07 am
Justin: hello - today at 2:08 am

Last edited:
tearypastel (homobud) - Today at 12:37 PM - What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

beary - Today at 12:37 -TEAR NO

RainbowCherry - Today at 5:08 PM
What the cuck did you just bloody say about me, you little witch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the muck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my grandma's words. You think you can get away with saying that ****post to me over the Internet? Think again, chocolate-milk suckling nerd. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little /banner only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will pour chocolate fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re "ahhh, shucksing" dead, kiddo.
Missed one censor, uhh, don't look at that boys and girls
Sparro - Today at 5:09 PM
i saw it
/ban
RainbowCherry - Today at 5:10 PM
pls don't
Kippla - Today at 5:10 PM
Oh dear
RainbowCherry - Today at 5:10 PM
I've already been judged by the Just
Sparro - Today at 5:10 PM
/ban rainbowcherry

Kippla - Today at 8:16 PM
Oh, so I'm not insane
Oh my god
There's two of them, I can't do it
Sparro - Today at 8:16 PM
Well this is gon get hella confusing
Sparro - Today at 8:17 PM
@Sparro You've got one last change to apologise before I noscope you off the face of the earth ❤
I'm your clone
Kippla - Today at 8:17 PM
dear god
I know your every move
help me
@Sparro I'll destroy you so hard
whhy
But I was Roachy
You think you know my every move but we know each others moves perfectly
Sparro - Today at 8:18 PM
@Sparro You're better than me in every way, you amazing god, please let me bask in your greatness
RIP

Last edited:
HE'S RIGHT.jpg
royksoykrrt.jpg
(DEFINITELY NOT ME WITH A NAMECHANGE)
Sparro's right, I'm the best man alive. I will allow anyone to bask in my holy ligh-

Last edited:
Sparro - Today at 8:44 PM
wowoowowoosoo
sorry i ha alittle to mudh to stroik
Byngo - Today at 8:44 PM
cool

Sparro - Today at 9:47 PM
oiur that soiunf like sokmrtijng id betrjn into
k ilt odtp
ILLEGAL MEMES=ME_Fantasyrick - Today at 9:47 PM
Especially at night
Seroja - Today at 9:48 PM
sparro is that some sort of a strange language?
ILLEGAL MEMES=ME_Fantasyrick - Today at 9:48 PM
^
I thought that was German tbh

I was posting the lightning pictures i got from the storm. Sparro was... yeah

Last edited:
Jacob - Today at 5:27 PM
call me kyle

Ares - Today at 5:27 PM
ok

Ayaya - Today at 5:27 PM
Jacob should change his username to My Name Is Kyle

im kidding my name is jacob but u can still call me kyle if u want

null - Today at 5:27 PM
hey kyle

or kylie
hi kai

Ares - Today at 5:27 PM
null hiiii

Xerolin (Layla) - Today at 5:27 PM
aye null

null - Today at 5:27 PM
can i call you kylie minogue(edited)
ayush hi i feel like we have exchanged his 3 times already but idr

twentyonepilots (emi) - Today at 5:28 PM
brb i'm gonna poop

Sparro - Today at 5:28 PM
Tmi

KKGB - Today at 5:28 PM
thats hot

Xerolin (Layla) - Today at 5:28 PM
thanks for the info emi

Jacob - Today at 5:28 PM
@null yes

Pixelorez - Today at 5:29 PM
Good morning everyone.

RainbowCherry - Today at 5:19 PM
draw a table with a face
His name is flippymac flippington
Bunny (Bunny Bento) - Today at 5:19 PM
(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
His backstory is that everyone throws him about
so he's sad
and he goes on an epic journey to nail himself to the floor
(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
So he is unflippable
oh shiz you killed flippymac flippington
(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
stop torturing him
Lucanosa - Today at 5:19 PM
(╯?□?)╯
the poor boy

Peter - Today at 10:22 PM
i dropped a jar of pasta sauce in the store when i was 7 and my mum said i cried for 2 hours

Glass of Water - Today at 9:13 PM
I just flew in from the Bell Tree Forums, and WOW, are my inner forum parts tired!
~��Neikkocat06 (spider queen)��~ - Today at 9:13 PM
huh?
null - Today at 9:13 PM
*confused emoticon*
~��Neikkocat06 (spider queen)��~ - Today at 9:13 PM
starry is that you!
Glass of Water - Today at 9:13 PM
It's a quote from Discord.

I was busy embracing this chat thing's name. If you'll notice, my username is Glass of Water.

Last edited:
Back