• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.8.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the new staff members. And thank you to Jas0n and LaBelleFluer for all the work you did during your time as a staff member.

Congrats to my new associates on their promotions as well and Oblivia on becoming admin! Thank you for everything Jas0n and LaBelle!

Really excited to be a primary asset Mod. PM/VMs always open! Hope to see some of you on the Discord.

Congrats to my new associates on their promotions as well and Oblivia on becoming admin! Thank you for everything Jas0n and LaBelle!

Really excited to be a primary asset Mod. PM/VMs always open! Hope to see some of you on the Discord.

You are not a primary asset dammit

Congrats to the new staff! Wonderful choices all around.
I can't wait to hop on in that Discord sometime soon.

I also can't wait for Roses to drop in the Flower series of collectibles either. :,)

You and me both. I so want blue roses. I hope that they do not price them to high though.

Wow, this is great stuff. Finally my Discord idea has been implemented!!!!!!!!!! TBT has really turned a NEW LEAF, if you know what I'm saying, hehheheheh.

I can hear the sound of a pointless petition starting.

Please no

yeh roses would be cool but ya fathers day m80s

We should put milk in the shop instead because maybe my dad will show up to buy it and finally come back

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, this is great stuff. Finally my Discord idea has been implemented!!!!!!!!!! TBT has really turned a NEW LEAF, if you know what I'm saying, hehheheheh.

tehehehe

Yay!!! New flowers!!! (Sheds a lone tear that no blue flowers are going up, but I'll get over it, lol!) Jake!!!!!! Congrats buddy!!!!! I'm so proud! I feel like a proud mama!

Congrats also to Tom, Peter and Laudine! You guys will do great!

Can't wait for the fair!!!!

Wow. I registered 3 days before... T_T
Is there any chance I can get those seashells anyway? I want a new username. :/

Actually, yes! Since it appears you never posted enough in time to receive the welcome bells previously, you're eligible for the seashells by manual credit. Enjoy!

great bell tree direct!
congrats to the new staff :)
cant wait for the new flower collectibles :D
im really excited for the TBT fair cause i never participated in one before c:
oh and i love the idea of the discord group. i have to check it out later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back