• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Discord Chat Room: Beginner's Guide

oh never mind i was banned

Hmd3G2n.png

help

Unfortunately i think thats what shows up when you're banned locket

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw can i please be unbanned its been almost a week and you said a few days

Unfortunately i think thats what shows up when you're banned locket

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw can i please be unbanned its been almost a week and you said a few days

no im not banned

I got in on my phone but can't get in on my computer

no im not banned

I got in on my phone but can't get in on my computer

It's just something wrong with the sub domain, like it's not redirecting or something. If you already have a Discord Account (which is signed into mobile), all you have to do is re-signin into the desktop client or browser client, which ever one you prefer. Your servers should be there.

Last edited:
am i ever gonna get unbanned its been nearly a year

This helps alot!

Wow this is great! I'm fairly new to the game so this is gonna help a lot to get new villagers I want and to meet and communicate with other town owners! Hopefully I can learn some tips and see other peoples towns in this discord as well. As a new player this is gonna be great. I had no clue there would be a community discord!

Is having a discord account free? And can the voice chat thing be turnt off BECOUSE I don't want people hearing you guys when i am chatting and I prefer to not talk

Is having a discord account free? And can the voice chat thing be turnt off BECOUSE I don't want people hearing you guys when i am chatting and I prefer to not talk

Discord is free and the TBT discord channel does not have voice chat; however you have to be 13 years old to use Discord.

Looking for villager

I am looking for a villager named a doc if anyone hasn't please let me know

I am looking for a villager named a doc if anyone hasn't please let me know

What does that have to do with discord?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of discord, there as to be another way to better advertise our server.

What does that have to do with discord?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of discord, there as to be another way to better advertise our server.

theres loads of sites where u can list ur server such as disboard.

Back