Btw can i please be unbanned its been almost a week and you said a few days

Unfortunately i think thats what shows up when you're banned locket

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw can i please be unbanned its been almost a week and you said a few days

no im not banned

I got in on my phone but can't get in on my computer

no im not banned

I got in on my phone but can't get in on my computer

It's just something wrong with the sub domain, like it's not redirecting or something. If you already have a Discord Account (which is signed into mobile), all you have to do is re-signin into the desktop client or browser client, which ever one you prefer. Your servers should be there.

Last edited:
This helps alot!

Wow this is great! I'm fairly new to the game so this is gonna help a lot to get new villagers I want and to meet and communicate with other town owners! Hopefully I can learn some tips and see other peoples towns in this discord as well. As a new player this is gonna be great. I had no clue there would be a community discord!

Is having a discord account free? And can the voice chat thing be turnt off BECOUSE I don't want people hearing you guys when i am chatting and I prefer to not talk

Is having a discord account free? And can the voice chat thing be turnt off BECOUSE I don't want people hearing you guys when i am chatting and I prefer to not talk

Discord is free and the TBT discord channel does not have voice chat; however you have to be 13 years old to use Discord.

I am looking for a villager named a doc if anyone hasn't please let me know

What does that have to do with discord?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of discord, there as to be another way to better advertise our server.

Back