• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Discord Chat Room: Beginner's Guide

I'm here to request a Collectible sub chat in the discord ! please and thank you
You know... I actually kind of like that idea.

You know... I actually kind of like that idea.

I wouldn't but that's just because I don't wanna get pinged every 20 minutes for collectible requests :(

I wouldn't but that's just because I don't wanna get pinged every 20 minutes for collectible requests :(
Oh... :/ True. That is a good point.

Do I have to post my discord to join cause I can't find a link anywhere.

Zelda5820#4156

Yeah, this would be a problem for everyone with rarer collectibles, they'd get pinged too much. Even though it could be a good idea, it won't be.

I'm afraid that link doesn't sends you anywhere, as I'm also unable to join it

Unless for some reason we’ve banned you, it should take you to the “Invite Page” Discord has. :/ What browser are you using?

Unless for some reason we’ve banned you, it should take you to the “Invite Page” Discord has. :/ What browser are you using?

I've never tried to apply for the Discord so that's weird haha. I'm using Google Chrome

EDIT: it worked, in internet explorer it changed the link to https://discordapp.com/invite/cmkmk6W
But the server is full or something so I still can't join

Last edited:
I've never tried to apply for the Discord so that's weird haha. I'm using Google Chrome

EDIT: it worked, in internet explorer it changed the link to https://discordapp.com/invite/cmkmk6W
But the server is full or something so I still can't join

ya theres been an outage or something idk but its down atm

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: its back now lol

Hey, I'm having trouble with the link on the op. Could somebody maybe pm me an invite?

we arent allowed to make our own invites, why isnt that one working

omg oath were you kicked too

- - - Post Merge - - -

it doesnt work unless maybe im banned

Back