The Bell Tree Discord Chat Room: Beginner's Guide

It opens the discord browser’s version and then, when I accept the invite, it opens the app on the App Store instead of redirecting me to the app itself. When I get into the app, it didn’t add bell tree’s discord.
When you've the app open press the "Add Server" button (looks like a circle with a plus sign (+)) and it'll bring up a window with different ways to join a server. Click the button indicating that you have an invite and paste https://discord.com/invite/cmkmk6W into the box. Then it should take you to our Discord server.

Excuse me, I was banned from the server because my account got hacked and sent out scam URL links. I've since changed my password and set up a 2FA. My Discord tag is Blue Ringed Octoling#7445. Am I allowed to rejoin now that I have secured my account?

Excuse me, I was banned from the server because my account got hacked and sent out scam URL links. I've since changed my password and set up a 2FA. My Discord tag is Blue Ringed Octoling#7445. Am I allowed to rejoin now that I have secured my account?

Sounds good enough to me. Just lifted the ban, you should be able to join again!

whe I try to connect my TBT account with my discord account I get this error:

"This account's email is already associated with another member. Please log into that account to associate this account."

I know it's not connected because I don't have the colored username like everyone else does in the server. I guess it's not that big of a deal, I'm just not sure what's wrong here.

"This account's email is already associated with another member. Please log into that account to associate this account."

I know it's not connected because I don't have the colored username like everyone else does in the server. I guess it's not that big of a deal, I'm just not sure what's wrong here.
If you PM me the email address associated with your Discord account I can look into it and see what the issue is.

Question: Can you still use discord without downloading anything?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ughhhhh i'm on my wii u's browser and it is not working.. well barely. Can't download it on my laptop since im only borrowing it..
there is a web browser version of discord

i'm having the same issue! no trivia for me </3

i'm having the same issue! no trivia for me </3
That error means your Discord and TBT accounts have different emails and some other account on TBT is using your Discord email address. While some people have intentionally made alt accounts before, there have also been cases where someone made an account a long time ago, forgot about it, and made a new one years later. Either way, if you make a thread in Contact the Staff, we can help you figure it out. Changing your Discord account's email to match your TBT account would also work.

Back