• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Discord Chat Room: Beginner's Guide

That's not good for you..

Edit: What's the point of not having me there? Someone reply to my messages please.

When the mods ban you from the discord they forget all about you unfortunately

Emm... I don't know where to post it but... I just got banned and didn't even recieved any message or a notification why that happend ?
And as far as I know i didn't even violate any of the rules (yes, I've read them).
Can someone explain to me why that happend ?

Emm... I don't know where to post it but... I just got banned and didn't even recieved any message or a notification why that happend ?
And as far as I know i didn't even violate any of the rules (yes, I've read them).
Can someone explain to me why that happend ?

Better if you post a thread in the Contact the Staff subforum, rather than asking here

Better if you post a thread in the Contact the Staff subforum, rather than asking here
thanks, as i said, i didnt know where to post it
Post automatically merged:

1 more question.... where do i find it...?

Last edited:
The link is not working for me either, can someone invite me? Toyanta#7195
A lot of people are currently having trouble connecting to any Discord servers at the moment due to an update that just got rolled out, so I'd give it a little bit and try again.

Since I’m having issues getting on discord I was wondering if someone could add me and then invite me to the main chat
Toyanta#7195

The link is working fine. What's happening when you click it?

It opens the discord browser’s version and then, when I accept the invite, it opens the app on the App Store instead of redirecting me to the app itself. When I get into the app, it didn’t add bell tree’s discord.

Back