The Bell Tree Discord Chat Room: Beginner's Guide

Emm... I don't know where to post it but... I just got banned and didn't even recieved any message or a notification why that happend ?
And as far as I know i didn't even violate any of the rules (yes, I've read them).
Can someone explain to me why that happend ?

Emm... I don't know where to post it but... I just got banned and didn't even recieved any message or a notification why that happend ?
And as far as I know i didn't even violate any of the rules (yes, I've read them).
Can someone explain to me why that happend ?

Better if you post a thread in the Contact the Staff subforum, rather than asking here

Better if you post a thread in the Contact the Staff subforum, rather than asking here
thanks, as i said, i didnt know where to post it
Post automatically merged:

1 more question.... where do i find it...?

Last edited:
Since I’m having issues getting on discord I was wondering if someone could add me and then invite me to the main chat
Toyanta#7195

The link is working fine. What's happening when you click it?

It opens the discord browser’s version and then, when I accept the invite, it opens the app on the App Store instead of redirecting me to the app itself. When I get into the app, it didn’t add bell tree’s discord.

Back