• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Discord Chat Room: Beginner's Guide

It would have been nice if you put it on the top of your pinned posts that this is a pokemon category. It doesn't even sound like a pokemon category #can-i-delete-this-yet so don't worry, I have already deleted the app.

Yeah, that is understandable. I started using their discord a little more frequently over the past month and I agree. While it's always ok to just ask, channels should have descriptions. Especially ones titled "can-i-delete-this-yet"

I used to use the tbt discord but I remember every single time I would try to say something it just got buried on the endless discussions happening about random bs. Just like in real life :lemon:

I may consider joining the separate group regarding collectibles but I doubt I'll ever go back to using the tbt discord group. I'm better off talkin to yall on here anyways.

I used to use the tbt discord but I remember every single time I would try to say something it just got buried on the endless discussions happening about random bs. Just like in real life :lemon:

I may consider joining the separate group regarding collectibles but I doubt I'll ever go back to using the tbt discord group. I'm better off talkin to yall on here anyways.

Often gets buried in Pokemon talk because they're severely lacking a channel for that :p

Often gets buried in Pokemon talk because they're severely lacking a channel for that :p

honestly they could remove the pokecord bot thing and make that a chat instead idk..but yhea im not getting them so most of time it's like yeah blah pokemon blah fr blah something else actually interesting lol

You should totally join the TBT Collectibles Hub :rolleyes:

the general channel in the tbt discord moves rather slowly nowadays so if your posts were getting buried it may be different now. that being said though if there is an active discussion happening you can't really blame it for continuing and anything off-topic going unnoticed lol.

prior to swish there wasn't much pokemon talk to begin with and i imagine it won't take long to die down again, so at the moment i don't really think a pokemon channel is "severely lacking" in a hardly-active animal crossing server. it might be a different situation if and when new horizons brings in a flood of newcomers.

There's a channel for a Pokemon bot but not for general Pokemon discussion? A game discussion channel might be in their best interest

Last edited:
There's a channel for a Pokemon bot but not for general Pokemon discussion? A game discussion channel might be in their best interest

this goes back around to the channel being called "can i delete this yet"

it was originally only supposed to be around for pokemon week

that being said though if there is an active discussion happening you can't really blame it for continuing and anything off-topic going unnoticed lol.

I mean I felt ignored even when it wasn't as lively a discussion. Even making an input seemed to go unnoticed. But I don't bother worrying about that stuff cause I have people elsewhere who will listen to me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should totally join the TBT Collectibles Hub :rolleyes:

Perhaps :lemon:

You can unban me there now. See I am back. Look! Posted just now.

Back