Drool over everyone's OCs/Characters

Ooh I love nem's designs! He looks really cool~ My main boy here is a nem design too, of their closed species "Coroseft" http://toyhou.se/362988.izumi

Got him almost a year ago and still love him to this day~

I also recently got this yukibuns design of their closed species "Galatier" (I've always wanted a yukibuns design but could honestly never make it to their auctions o)---( ) I got this boy in a trade and Im super happy! http://toyhou.se/756175.h-ragi

AHH HATORI I LOVE YOUR OCS
Nemcranes designs are always so hard to resist every auction I have to restrain myself
And I was so happy to grab a slot for her serial killer customs <3

Hiragi goes so well with your Japanese themed adopts I love their backstories they're so good!
I really like Mayouji's CS Mamemamono, I'm a sucker for Japanese themed adopts

@pinkcotton
Ooh you won the pink cat so lucky! Jingle is adorable she reminds me of ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew that show was literally my childhood

@Cadberry
Aurora Miu is so cute <3 characters with odd coloured eyes hehe

@amye.miller
Aya is so cute I love the iconic sailor moon buns hehe

AHH HATORI I LOVE YOUR OCS
Nemcranes designs are always so hard to resist every auction I have to restrain myself
And I was so happy to grab a slot for her serial killer customs <3

Hiragi goes so well with your Japanese themed adopts I love their backstories they're so good!
I really like Mayouji's CS Mamemamono, I'm a sucker for Japanese themed adopts

Thank you so much!! Yeah I totally agree with that, I love nem's designs! I wanted a slot for those but couldn't get one xP glad you did though, your custom is super cool!

Ahh thank you, Im a total sucker for japanese-themed adopts too, especially military ones! it's my weakness.... I really like Mayouji's CS too, the concept is really cool! I like a bunch of CS, some of their lore and backstories are quite interesting ^^

Thank you! I'm glad you like him :> I'm actually excited to know what her next custom prompt is hehe
I really wanted that Oden Raccoon adoptable that Mayouji auctioned omg they were really cute
I don't have many CS except for Relxion's LineHearts recently got a thing for megane characters

Thank you! I'm glad you like him :> I'm actually excited to know what her next custom prompt is hehe
I really wanted that Oden Raccoon adoptable that Mayouji auctioned omg they were really cute
I don't have many CS except for Relxion's LineHearts recently got a thing for megane characters

Yeah, I liked the bedroom customs they did too, I'm looking forward to seeing their next prompt as well~

Oh that Raccoon one really is super cute! I also like their recent ones up for auction too, especially the orca whale! I totally understand, I don't own many CS adopts but I think I have 4 right now -- Reflection from Piffi, Coroseft by nem, Zinayi by hwoli/maiiro, and now recently-received Galatier by yukibuns ^^ though I prefer to keep my characters to a minimum if possible o)--( I feel I may neglect some if I keep getting more ;-; // and i love megane.. military and megane characters are my passion

I only have one complete one in my signature. Most of my OC WIPs are in my art gallery. I keep drawing new ones that I never end up finishing until months later.

I don't have the ability to get a toyhou.se account since I've got no invite(I'm a bit jealous) so here's my deviantart instead. The actual characters are in the folders on the left.

Lotta people on this thread have cute OCs or really detailed ones, it's nice.

Last edited:
Back