That Zephyr Guy

crouton.net
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
What's something that you just happen to be secretly good out and next to nobody knows? It can be a video game, or just a skill in general.

Secretly, I'm really really good at the vanilla Binding of Isaac. I know almost every way to break the game, either through exploiting item generation via item pools, how to guarantee devil deals when I need them, infinite money on almost every single run, etc. It's very difficult to find a run I cannot find a way to complete. Rebirth made this way way way harder to do.

An actual skill I like to think I'm very skilled at, is lying. I've managed to lie myself out of a 30 day suspension at school. While I think I'm great at it, I don't like to do it very often because it makes me feel manipulative.

I can make people think I'm mad at them by doing literally nothing

Yes

Actually, nothing I don't think

Last edited:
In all seriousness I am also a really good liar, though I only lie to people irl

Also idk if this counts but animals tend to love me

My secret skill is making tons of bank really fast on websites with virtual currency :^)

Foreal, though, I have extremely strong empathy, like so strong I've actually had to force myself to distance myself emotionally when talking to people, because I will feel their emotions, too. I've been a lot better with it in recent years, though. It was really, really bad to the point where I couldn't help people who were sad or depressed, because I'd get sad and depressed with them.

Last edited:
My secret skill is actually being pretty good at giving serious advice not many of my inrl friends know this though, as i'm usually always making jokes and acting silly.

Last edited:
I'm super good at housework.

Also, not many people know I draw and paint, and the ones who do don't really see any of my stuff...buuut I don't know whether I would consider myself "skilled" or not.

I can touchtype very well (Although not too well on flat keyboards), I'm great at improvising and I barely get hurt by punches and stuff. It makes my face feel loose and makes my jaw slack, but it doesn't really hurt.

I can make a mean bowl of cereal
I can also consume more food than you'd think humanly possible in one sitting :9

I'm good at hula hooping, jumping rope, and doing weird things with my tongue.

Back