• Rowlet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Litten

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only really like Oshawott and Bulbasaur, Chikorita too I guess. I usually ditch my starters after the third gym or so.

Turtwig was my first ever starter, and he didn't disappoint and I had the fondest memories with him :) He is still one of my favorite grass types! Charmander and Chikorita were also pretty close :)

Piplup! It's so cute, a baby penguin what's not to love?! Plus Piplup was my first starter, Pok?mon Diamond was my first Pok?mon game
(I got into Pok?mon a little late, watched some of the first gen anime as a kid, wasn't really into Pok?mon until the end of the Ruby and Sapphire era.)
Platinum is still my favorite Pok?mon game. The Diamond and Pearl remakes are going to be so bitter-sweet for me.😢
Also I wish shiny Piplup was purple, so much noticeable than teal! :p

Charmander was the first Pokemon I ever had. It remains my favourite, not because it evolves into the ever-popular Charizard, but because I think of it as my first friend in the Pokemon World. I was five or six. To this day, Charmander means a lot to me.

Probably Cyndaquil for sentimental reasons. It was the first Pokemon I ever picked (and understood the game!!), so playing all the way through Crystal with it was amazing. I think after that is Bulbasaur, because he's an adorable little plant.

i voted chimchar. its one of the cutest starters but a monster during its final evolution. nothing will go wrong if you choose chimchar! wanted to vote for pipulp because of how cute it is but empolean isnt that good imo so chimchar in the end.

Back