• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Favourite Pokemon Starter?

Favourite Pokeon Starter?

• Squirtle

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Bulbasaur

• Charmander

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Totodile

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Chikorita

• Cyndaquil

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Mudkip

• Treecko

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Torchic

• Piplup

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Turtwig

• Chimchar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oshawott

• Snivy

• Tepig

• Froakie

• Chespin

• Fennekin

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Popplio

• Rowlet

• Litten

• Pikachu

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zerous

beep boop
Apple 🍎
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2944-5199-8685
Plum Blossom
Green Alien Plush
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Dino Plush
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Daisy Easter Egg
Dragonscale Easter Egg
う
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Lily
Who is your favourite Pok?mon starter and why?
Feel free to comment your reasoning!

My personal favourite would have to be Piplup, my first ever starter. :)
Although Mudkip, Turtwig and Cyndaquil would have to be close seconds.

Last edited:
Chikorita was my first ever Pok?mon, so of course I'm really attached to it. I still have that original Chikorita (now a Meganium) to this day. I also love Popplio, Fenenkin, Pikachu and Cyndaquil.

Oooo that's a hard one. I love all of the Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh starters. I'm gonna go with turtwig, since he was my first starter. Oshawott or chespin would be a close second.

Chikorita. I have always loved the design of all its evolution line, but Meganium killed me when i saw it.

Pika Pika Pikachuuu! My first starter ever from my first video game ever, so I'm a little biased. But Pikachu follows you around and I think that makes Pikachu so much better <3

Snivy. I love its evolution line and I have a lot of fond memories with it on my team. Oshawott is a very close second, though. Who can't like otters? Tepig is also super adorable.

I also really like the Hoenn and Johto starters. I can never choose between those gens.

I had a tough time picking between piplup and torchic, but I had to go with the little penguin! It's too cute for this world!

It remains to be seen how much I'll like Rowlet once Sun & Moon are released, but as of this moment Rowlet is my favorite first form starter. I just like owls too much. :p

As for the ones we've already had experience with, probably Totodile because I'm nostalgic for Crystal and Totodile was my starter in that game. Piplup's pretty great too since I like penguins, and I also like Snivy. Generally when talking about Pokemon though, I tend to think of their final evolutions, and of those Blastoise is my favorite.

fennekin!! i fell in love with it the moment i first saw it! i absolutely love fire types, so litten comes in a close second!! but the fennekin line are my favs no matter what ;0

Bulbasaur and Piplup are my favorites. The Bulbasaur line has been some of my most favorite Pokemon since before I even knew that the games existed and Piplup was the first starter I ever chose on my first Pokemon game (Pearl). Also, penguins are my favorite animal so there's that.

even though the games haven't been released yet i chose litten because red/black are my favorite colors.

Well my first ever starter was Chimchar but my favorite would have to be Cyndaquil, my second and forever favorite starter.

Back