• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you believe that our moon is occupied by aliens?

Are aliens occupying our moon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jared:3

New Horizons
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Leif
Lobo
Mint
Chocolate Cake
Father's Day Carnation
I'm not sure, but I do question why we haven't returned to the moon in 40 years, and I looked at some NASA photos and I saw some bright objects, with wierd shapes to them

Yeah. I know because I've been there. No one believes me, but, one night when I was sleeping the aliens took me up and flew me to the moon for experiments.

Are there aliens on our moon? No. We've been closely watching our moon for as long as we have been on Earth. Are there aliens in our universe? I absolutely believe there are.

I wish there was to be honest. There's bound to be aliens out there, though (not on the moon, just in space SOMEWHERE).

Last edited:
Neil Armstrong got lonely a lot and left some 'DNA samples' up there. They mutated and became moon Neil Armstrongs.

i believe that it is evil and crash into the Earth in 3 days

images

ofc that's where the sailor scouts live

i believe that it is evil and crash into the Earth in 3 days

images

Can confirm.

Source: Am Majora's Moon.

I'm not sure, but I do question why we haven't returned to the moon in 40 years, and I looked at some NASA photos and I saw some bright objects, with wierd shapes to them

Is this a troll thread.

Not unless you count the strange bacteria on the moon, I don't think any aliens live there. Maybe underground? But I doubt it. There's probably aliens somewhere, deep in the cosmos, asking themselves the same question (assuming they're sentient).

No way. We have analysed the mood far too much for them to be living there undiscovered.

No, it isn't. Sorry but it doesn't matter about difference in believes, there honestly aren't aliens on the Earth's moon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This isn't a troll thread this is real

Really? lmao that seems to suggest you have made many "troll" posts in the past.

Back