• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Fauna, that Dear of a Deer is in Boxes

Yumei

Woooooo
Bells
Fossil Easter Egg
Yellow Cosmos
Tricolored Puppy Plush
New Horizons Token
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (92) +
fauna.JPG

She's 99% original~she changed into a cute shirt.

As she's top tier, I'm looking for a reasonable offer of TBT/IGB/Hybrids/Lolly :3​

HA that pun omg. she is too adorable though. best of luck selling! <3

What kind of hybrids are u liking for? I have lots of black and purple roses if that's fine

Hi :) I have gold roses, a bunch of pink flowers, and some others if you would like them? I also have igb aswell :)

Hi all~I haven't been here in a while, but it looks like the top are going at 100 tbt or so.
Also accepting 40-50 hybrids or 10 mill IGB, or you can do a mix. For example, 50 tbt & 25 hybrids~
I'm not really looking for an auction, but if multiples want her, then the buyout price would be 200 tbt /20millionIGB/ 100 hybrids.
I doubt it'll come to that, as now you have an idea of what the price is~but feel free to post offers & ask questions.
Thanks for the interest; I hope this dearie finds a good home n.n

Back