good evening, morning, afternoon, whatever it is to you.

safroka

young thug
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
hey all,

my name's safroka. i accidentally picked up new leaf from someone off kijiji last year as he threw it in with my main grab, link between worlds. never touched it up until last summer thinkin "hey i should probably play this"

never had played an animal crossing prior to then and off the strength of new leaf alone it has become my favourite nintendo franchise. didnt get to play much this year either until summer rolled around so im back at it and more into it than i was last summer.

anyway, really hoped that a community existed for this sort of thing since im years late to the party. glad to see it. ive put in a lot of work to my town although it might not seem like it compared to some of your gorgeously full ones.

im super into music (i know it sounds trite, but im really really into music, and have a particular affinity for hip hop having grown up with it. i love hot beverages, i love nintendo (franchises) and writing.

just passed my last fashion check for gracie today. let's hope my town works out in the end. pleasure to meet y'all.

what a story, and welcome to the forums! if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me ~!

Back