Hello there belltree, long time no see!

Plunkie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I used to be a member way back when, but i forgot my information so i decided to create a new account :).

Long time Animal Crossing fan.
Gamer in general, artist in many ways.
I do art commissions mostly but i also do various voice acting.

Still very active New Leaf player, so if you want to become friends and such on there just let me know :)

Like everyone else i am sitting anxiously around waiting for at least an update on when the next Animal Crossing game is coming out, a real one.

I don't really know what else to put in here, as i don't find myself that interesting (lol).

But feel free to make conversations with me ^^
Thanks for having me, Plunkie

Ahh I know how you feel! I was a member in 2013 but forgot my account information while taking a hiatus, hah. Hope to see more of your art soon and welcome back to the fourms!! ~

Ahh I know how you feel! I was a member in 2013 but forgot my account information while taking a hiatus, hah. Hope to see more of your art soon and welcome back to the fourms!! ~

Hah, Glad i'm not alone!
Thank you so much and i'm sure i'll share some more of my art here as well ^^.

welcome back :)

Thank you very much ^^

Welcome back! :) I checked out the links in your signature and I love your art. :3

Oh really? thank you so much for those kind words :3
I can't really link to my "portfolio" as it's categorized and have NSFW material in there, since there's a lot of children on this website i figured i'd not link to it (i don't want to get in trouble).
But thanks again for going the extra mile to check my stuff out, really appreciate it ^^!

Last edited:
Back