• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minties

marshmallows
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
ぶ
の
森
つ
ど
う
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
Green Feather
Red Feather
Voting rules:

1. This game will use the Plurality Voting System. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched.
2. Voting is done in a separate thread, located here. You may announce and discuss your votes in this main thread, but only votes in the Voting thread will be counted. Do not PM me your vote.
3. Please vote in the following format: ##Vote: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance.
4. If you want to change your vote, first type ##Unvote followed by your new vote ##Vote: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like until Day ends.
5. No conditional voting.
6. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.
7. If you choose not to vote for any particular player, place your vote as ##VOTE: NoLynch
8. If a player misses voting in two lynches in a row, or misses voting in three lynches for three days, consecutive or not, they will be modkilled.

Day Five voting is open!​

You have 48 hours to decide.​

Last edited:
##VOTE: Call Me Daniel

[Glitch]

[Glitch]

Omg my apologies

##VOTE: MrMr Trundle GopherManSupreme BeaverMan2016 BingoTheElf

Status
Not open for further replies.