Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I'm pretty sure there isn't a RB'er, or maf is just plain silly. I think there's maf doc, two goons and a godfather but the KP doesn't add up??

was anyone saved/hit? this is really crucial to know so you must state it

Hey guys! Im back home XD Ate some delicious sushi with my fam (*?v`*) Anyways back on topic, I re looked over the rules to double check if it was okay to post my will XD And it said as long as its texts its good so here were my thoughts. I started typing all that up at 8:10pm cx Though I have more to add soon and some questions unanswered. ; v;

"If I get sniped, here are my reads of the current situation since 8:10pm PST time. Depending on who dies, will depend on how everything will be looked at again. ; v ; Good luck everyone!!! Hope I was somewhat helpful during my last breath! :'D <3 (Near the bottom I was kind of in a rush since my aunt and uncle are picking me up now to spend time with them since they came down from Texas to LA to where I'm at now haha! XD So sorry I couldn't put in as much detail as I could!)

Alexi - I'm not sure what to say about Alexi. A lot of people seem to be saying she's leaning towards mafia, honestly I haven't picked that up yet. As I've mentioned before, she seemed really town like, though as Sataric had said, maybe she's trying too hard to be town like to trick us? As of now I really don't know what to think of Alexi, cause this can also be said about other users who seem very town like. ; c ;

ClamEatsCurry - For now I have Curry as null, but I'm slightly leaning him towards town because early on when he gave us his reads, he had his suspicions on Tom.

Cory - At first I thought he was town until he started being really defensive towards Tom near the end of the voting round just like Cad was. In the end, he DID vote for Tom, so I'm not as suspicious on him as I am on Cad. Though that could be a play where he's just going with majority vote to make him seem town. So as of now, I'm slightly suspicious of Cory.

Cadbberry - I'm definitely suspicious of Cad and leaning her towards mafia because near the end of the voting, she was really keen on thinking and saying that Tom was town. To me it seemed like she was trying to protect Tom and lean the majority of the vote to Heyden. Hence, one of the other reasons I don't think Heyden is mafia. XD I also did ask her a question about whether or not she read enthropy's post about Tom vs Heyden, and she still thought Heyden was the more reliable choice despite enthropy giving some concrete read. Though by the time you read this, if I'm dead and Cad isn't, you guys should try searching into Cad.

Call Me Daniel - I have Daniel has null for now. If Tardis and/or Jacob does end up as mafia then I'll like to think Daniel is town. He hasn't raised any red flags for me yet.

Jacob - Slight suspicious, but not to the point where I think he's mafia. Jacob hasn't posted much for me to go off of, aside from his emotionless posts. Though he did state in page 2 that he was changing his meta, but at the same time, he could have posted that to use to protect himself. If Jacob does end up Mafia, I'll like to think Cad and Daniel would probably be leaning towards Town. Especially Cad since she was against Jacob since the start.

Entropy - I believe she's town because she was the one who was strongly against Tom and thanks to her, we were able to lynch a mafia member on D1. If it weren't for her, Trundle would most likely be dead now :') (Assuming he is what he claims to be.) Not only that, she was the first to vote for Tom to be lynched. :3

Bango/Crys - Crys is currently null for me. I haven't picked up anything suspicious from them yet.

Tardis2016 - I've always been slightly suspicious of Tardis since the beginning when Daniel called him out about this answer for the 5 questions where Tardis stated that he now preferred town, but Daniel asked him why since in one of the other games, he claimed to like Mafia more. Now, Bango pointed out "Tardis is also scum because he turned on invisible only for this game :/" which makes my suspicion of him slightly rise. xD I believe he also slipped when I asked him
"Bango made a really good point o: When was the last time you did trades? o: I went through your activity and it seemed like you haven't been posting in any posts that has anything to do with you trading/giving away ACNL items to people. o: I've mainly seen your activity happen in the Basement/Cellar from the 5/29th, I didn't bother searching anymore since it seemed like you've only been super active in the basement/cellar XD"

he then replied with:
"Someone Pm me if I had a item that they were looking for."

I then asked:
"When was the last time that happened? o: I'm curious as to why someone would PM a user who's mainly active in the Basement/Cellar about an in game item. o:"

His response just seemed suspicious to me. xD

Dolby - Currently I'm still leaning Dolby towards town because even though he was one of the main people who thought Trundle was mafia, he didn't have baseless evidence as to why Trundle wasn't Mafia. The posts he posted definitely proved to be plausible towards Trundle. He had also voted for Tom for lynch.

Heyden - I'm town leaning Heyden because in the beginning Tom was trying to lynch Heyden, because of that, I want to believe Heyden isn't a part of mafia. I'll also like to trust entropy's judgement on Heyden saying entropy is saying that Heyden is town.

taesaek - I'm completely unsure about tae. Right now I'm slightly suspicious of tae only because of tae's answer to the 5 questions where tae said they were never pressured before. Right now I don't think tae is suspicious enough to where I would lean them towards mafia.

Bingo/Trundle - I'll like to believe he's town for now. I'm still slightly suspicious (just slightly, like an inch LOL), but I'll believe his claim. Entropy also seems to believe he's town, so once again, I'll trust entropy's judgement. c:

Ashtot - As of now he's null. I don't know what to think of Ashtot yet since he hasn't posted enough for me to go off by. ; c ;

Sataric - As I mentioned in my previous read, I'm town leaning Sataric because of his helpful posts. He always has evidence to back up his posts, as thus, I like to believe he's taking the time to help find out who the mafia are. Same as dolby, despite the fact that he was one of the main people who helped pushed Trundle for the lynch, he had valid reasons to do so. c:

Ayaya - currently null for me, not enough information for me to go off of. :')

Tom - deceased

Kevinnn - Slightly suspicious of. He hasn't been active enough for me to completely read him. Also the fact that he didn't switch his vote to Tom after Trundle had announced he was Eren makes me more suspicious of him.

Arstotzkan - I'll like to think he's leaning towards town for me because he believed entropy's judgement on Tom before Trundle had announced he was Eren. Aside from that, nothing else.

Wild Blue Yonder - I'll like to town lean Blue Yonder as well because he was also one of the first few who had suspicions on Tom.

Shiida - Slight suspicions at the beginning with their answer to the 5 question post about how they might "slip", but after a while, I decided to put them on null."

Host correction - initial game description in the sign up thread stated that the godfather would count for 1 KP. This has since been corrected. Please reread the updated role descriptions if there's any confusion.

ok yeah there's no RB

Host correction - initial game description in the sign up thread stated that the godfather would count for 1 KP. This has since been corrected. Please reread the updated role descriptions if there's any confusion.

This makes more sense as to why there were only two kills now

it's not her tone it's her wording maybe, or her sentence structure. something seems off.
maybe dolby was on point with the "filtering" herself thing.

@cad what are your views on the kills from last night?
where do you stand? are you sus of anyone?

I am filtering my self, I am filtering my little thoughts, in my previous games I posted a lot of everything in my head, relevant or not, this game I am trying to edit my self to only saying what I think are relevant and will move the game.
Trundle/Bingo
taesaek
Entropy
Dolby
Ashtot
Sataric
Ayaya
ClamEatsCurry
Kevinnn
Wild Blue Yonder
Alexi
Cory
Shiida
Miharu
- Cant decide how I feel on you, not null but not either side, just a full up blend of town read and sus
Call Me Daniel
Crys/Bango
Tardis2016
- Opinions jumpy and though they said they were town at start they just have been all over the place
Heyden- Everything seems off and sporadic with them, some times a good call outs other times just ****posting, like they are trying to cover up their behavior from seeming scummy at the start.

@miharu that's pretty good for your first game reads!

this is kind of a stretch but I'm townlocking miharu

*scratch what I said about typing it up at 8:10pm LOL I sent it in to Minties at 8:12pm so I believe I started typing it around 7ish?? XD

Update, with those good reads from miharu, I didn't see them when I was making my reads, I would say she is now full light green

Update, with those good reads from miharu, I didn't see them when I was making my reads, I would say she is now full light green

are you town leaning her bc you think shes legit town or bc meow stated she's townlocked miharu?

are you town leaning her bc you think shes legit town or bc meow stated she's townlocked miharu?

I legit think she is town, when I started typing meow had not yet posted

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cad, any reasoning why those reads took 40 mins to compose?

I was re reading a lot of what people said to decide them, panics, pain, I took my time to finalize what I wanted to post and make sure I had everyone where I wanted since I was having some color errors as well

@Miharu are you sure this is your 1st game? Lmfao. wow
I appreciate the long thought out post.

One person who I know is online and has yet to comment on the n1 deaths is Kevinnn. What I find interesting is you initially town read Jacob x Trundle, went back on that, and now it's pretty much true with the flip as Jacob as green. Might be worth noting to stick to your initial gut when reading people.

What do you make of the kill on Arstotzkan ?
how do you read everyone else atm?

@both
Ahhh thank you so much!!! ;v ; I'm so happy I was able to do something!! I literally had like 13-14 tabs open while I was making my opinions on everyone LOL It was a lot of thinking and looking back on what everyone said. XD Really happy to know I'm being somewhat useful now ; v;

Also I'll be going back to my last post before I left since I know I have questions I have asked Tardis and Cad that hasn't been answered yet. Though Cad did mention she was going to be gone for about 1-2 hours. o:

@both
Ahhh thank you so much!!! ;v ; I'm so happy I was able to do something!! I literally had like 13-14 tabs open while I was making my opinions on everyone LOL It was a lot of thinking and looking back on what everyone said. XD Really happy to know I'm being somewhat useful now ; v;

Also I'll be going back to my last post before I left since I know I have questions I have asked Tardis and Cad that hasn't been answered yet. Though Cad did mention she was going to be gone for about 1-2 hours. o:

Which questions were those, I am back now, doc said it was gonna be fine and the burn wasn't to serious, just a lot of red aggravation and blisters

@Miharu are you sure this is your 1st game? Lmfao. wow
I appreciate the long thought out post.
Yeah ; v ; I'm really happy I'm able to contribute more now!! >//v//<b It's honestly thanks to Tom's death that's making it a lot easier for me to read people. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoops don't know why it requoted Cad's and entropy's posts when I already replied to them XD

@Cad
Let me find the exact quote :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright here are the questions I haven't received an answer for yet from @Tardis and @Cad (Though Cad's delay response was understandable as she did post that she wouldn't be back until 1-2 hours later!! I'm glad to hear you are fine Cad! <3 )

@Tardis (This was all starting on page 88 thanks to Bango for bringing up an interesting post about Tardis)
Hmmm I'm slightly suspicious about this reply ; c ; Up above you said that people Pmed YOU. And now you are saying you mostly Pm users. Why did you decide to be vague about your answer above until I questioned you further? o:

@Cad
Could you bring some quotes of what Heyden has said past games that makes it seem like he's mafia in this game? O: And vice versa for Tom, how was his meta that made him seem like he was neutral town? Something along the lines that entropy posted when she posted about Tom vs Hayden. When I read her post today everything she wrote seemed concrete, so I'll like to see how your views differed. :3

@Bingo (I didn't see your answer to this yet XD )
Is that why you choose Heyden over Tom, despite entropy's post about Tom vs Heyden? o: Or maybe you didn't have enough time to read enthropy's post since I think you just got on during that time? xD (I'm also guilty though if that's the case because I skipped entropy's post about Tom vs Hayden since it was too long for me to read during my time crunch hahaha!) XD

@Kevinnn
Why didn't you take your vote off Trundle when he claimed to be JoAT? o:

Alright here are the questions I haven't received an answer for yet from @Tardis and @Cad (Though Cad's delay response was understandable as she did post that she wouldn't be back until 1-2 hours later!! I'm glad to hear you are fine Cad! <3 )

@Cad
Could you bring some quotes of what Heyden has said past games that makes it seem like he's mafia in this game? O: And vice versa for Tom, how was his meta that made him seem like he was neutral town? Something along the lines that entropy posted when she posted about Tom vs Hayden. When I read her post today everything she wrote seemed concrete, so I'll like to see how your views differed. :3

Just so you can look through this your self here are Heyden and Tom's Links.

Things that make me think he is following his mafia meta is his useless **** posting
i am shulk the waffle
i am only one-shot and my cook a waffle ability will stop one kill from happening, we can still win
(this had a lead in from Entropy, click into it to see her start)
I CANT HANDLE THE PRESSURE IM DOCTOR
be like me
an idiot in one and game a tryhard in another :^))

- - - Post Merge - - -

brb, carnation hell
Etc, etc, he gives some kinda help and then just **** posts

As for tom he tries and gets some points in though he gets frustrated as time goes
Our lovely blues "Don't lynch me you'll regret it" "I'm not going to claim lol" "When I flip you'll all see". Your case on Dolby? I saw it.

You have town meta here, I don't remember seeing a single game where you were mafia aligned.
And if Dolby isn't lying about both being third party, Mafia's win condition still hasn't been met yet. Or are you too focused on leading mislynches and killing town to bother?
How pray tell are we supposed to do that? "Hey Daniel, we think town is screwed and we three third parties would like to side with mafia now to help them meet wincon." There's still enough room for betrayal on all sides. In the grand scheme of things, Daniel made it sound we very clearly do not count to any numbers except by voting.
In my eyes these meta's were matched, I could be wrong and just reading them differently, but these play styles had me convinced. If you want to understand the pretenses more I would read through some of their posts, mainly Heyden since Tom is dead, and maybe you can get your own idea of his meta.

@cadbbery you are taking half of those Hayden quotes entirely out of context. the first two are when Hayden already won the game as mafia so he was just ****ing around

the third one was a joke because of Aronthaer in the previous game, I also made a joke like that in the same game

@cadbbery you are taking half of those Hayden quotes entirely out of context. the first two are when Hayden already won the game as mafia so he was just ****ing around

the third one was a joke because of Aronthaer in the previous game, I also made a joke like that in the same game

It was before end was announced, I was just pulling some of his trolling comments. Hence why I didn't just say them and I quoted them so she could look at the situation that arose around them and I included the links to their full set of quotes from those people from the Xeno thread since I want Miharu to read through and make her own conclusions. These were my conclusions and maybe I also dont know Heyden so well so I see a lot of the jokes he made as trolling when to others they may make more sense. So maybe it my opinion is wrong about his meta, it was the only game I played with him as mafia scum so to me this set how I saw his plays as mafia. That game was also very scattered and trolly so it could have also been circumstances of the game that made some of what he said arise.

Back