Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Do you want me to apologize for playing to my win con and giving my reads? I had less scum than others on d1. Wild blue had 3-4 d1. Do you think she was cheating or are you gonna stick with the Cory mentality?

All I said is how suspicious it was that you all agreed on the same reads, jesus christ.

wide open welcoming arms.

Oh I'm not playing mafia for a while you don't have to worry about me.

shiida, I hope the best for you and your family.

Thanks for modding, Minties.

Some more transparency about the issues addressed by the mod would be appreciated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, would someone be willing to invite me to discord? I got invited by Daniel after he died but the invite seems to have expired because I felt more comfortable checking it out postgame.

Thanks for the game - To Minties for hosting and to everybody else for participating.

I think we can all agree that there was too much unnecessary drama involved with this particular round of Mafia, and I think that we should all learn something from this. In the future, I really do hope to see each and everyone of us treat our fellow players better. It's one thing to get upset - Sometimes that's unavoidable - But this was on a whole other level entirely. I really hope that something like this will not occur again on this site. Thanks.

No, it's fine, I did crap this game and I know it. At this point I was just frustrated and was not in a good mind set.... I'm sorry for everything I said, did, everything

Tbh Cad, your actual frustration made it seem like you were more genuine which is often a Town tell, so it worked in your favour in a way. I was pretty sure you were Mafia at some points, and thought you were Town at others. I could definitely tell that your frustration was real.

so how long is my ban?

- - - Post Merge - - -

to Cory and Chrys to everyone else that was talking **** about me in obs

you all owe Minties a huge apology for your behavior that literally ruined her game and also ruined TBT mafia for her. I am actually livid at all of you.

thanks for accusing me of cheating when you were cheating yourselves.

Cory, you are literally a petulant child and you need to be banned from Mafia for this, not to mention your **** attitude, and purposeful gamethrowing. demodding me was the icing on the cake, especially when chrys did nothing about it. but it's ok, I don't want to be in a server of hypocritical cheaters anyway.

I won't be playing with you guys ever again.

i want an apology for being rude to me and for being a terrible player

- - - Post Merge - - -

this game began to get borring when town was agree with each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cory made the game more fun by tunneling Entropy

I agree

Last edited:
this game began to get borring when town was agree with each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cory made the game more fun by tunneling Entropy

Cory only tunnelled Entropy because he and another player were cheating and PMing in the game despite it expressly being a no PM game.

I found this out after he requested to be modkilled because the player he was PMing told him the remaining scum in the game while he was still alive (i.e. You). I would have modkilled him anyways once I found out, but yeah.

I hope it's a significant ban for both players, but hosts will make their decisions. It's the main reason I elected to not participate in mafia further as this can't be controlled.

Last edited:
Hm, I'll agree to whatever ban, but people have cheated in the past few games as well. I'm not gonna say who because I have honor, but yea it happened

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cory only tunnelled Entropy because he and another player were cheating and PMing in the game despite it expressly being a no PM game.

I found this out after he requested to be modkilled because the player he was PMing told him the remaining scum in the game while he was still alive (i.e. You). I would have modkilled him anyways once I found out, but yeah.

I hope it's a significant ban for both players, but hosts will make their decisions. It's the main reason I elected to not participate in mafia further as this can't be controlled.

Why do you refuse to say who the other player is?

Hm, I'll agree to whatever ban, but people have cheated in the past few games as well. I'm not gonna say who because I have honor, but yea it happened

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do you refuse to say who the other player is?

You want me to say Chrys? Okay? Not sure why it matters because most of the player base is aware of what has happened. Chrys isn't in here demanding an apology from a player that was called an effing ***** either, you are.

You denied cheating and told me I was slandering you even when I had proof, but ya know whatever helps you sleep at night man.

Holding information of people cheating doesn't mean you have honor tho. Hosts have a right to know what's happening in their game and holding back info isn't fair to them at all.

Seeing as this is my thread, I'll close this now. If anyone has questions about what transpired in this game as far as rule breaking, please PM me and I'll explain further.

I see no need to argue about the proven cheating Cory and Chrys admitted to.

That's all.

:lemon:

Back