• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

normally ur naturally questioning, but this time around you aren't as talkative and when you do ask something it doesn't seem like the behavior I've seen from when you're asking something as town. you're more relaxed and confident as town

On the subject about meta, Alexi is being more quiet than her passed games. Or she doesn't really have anything to say.

On the subject about meta, Alexi is being more quiet than her passed games. Or she doesn't really have anything to say.

They haven't been active most of the day so I will pass it for now

Tardis if u were making a casserole and u had to cook 5 members, who would you put in your casserole?

Ok never mind about entropy, I'm gonna lay off for a bit.

i mean, she even told us she was going to do this.
she's N1'd regardless if she plays hard or **** posts so i don't really care either way if she wants to lay in bed and pet her cats for D1. if shes there D2 i look forward to see the development- but right now i feel like everyone is all over the place and theres a lot of shallow fingers pointed in every single direction right now.
Still I think we'd all appreciate a little more effort going forth? Her explaining her five susses is a good start already.

i have a brilliant idea, doc on me so if I die that means mafia strong armed me so u will know they used it already
Going to mimic what Trundle said and wonder why you think you're important enough to constantly N1? People who get N1 constantly tend to get worse due to lack of play.

tom is doing the thing where he is joking around and yet still trying to make it seem like he's doing anything when he's rly not
Sorry, would you like more RQS so I seem more helpful to you? :lemon: Or would you like me to take charge of leading a lynch, probably a mislynch so I better fit your narrative? I'd rather prod folks until I find something I'm confident about.

me being alive is important to the town duh
Or to your team. 👀 If we're up against a 5 man mafia team (Which is most likely), that three KP is going to butter someone's biscuits.

what's the point of playing a game when

A. everyone expects way too much from you too early, and failing this expectation is ~lynch worthy~
B. meeting those expectations means ur dead
A) Try your best so we all suceed
B) You were headed in the right direction and someone can pickup your slack where you left off.

i'm actually pretty concerned about how Tom isn't attacking me yet, he usually does this promptly

Back